mr big reunite

Yeah it's a test pressing, the damn thing is a CDR that's been watremarked by the label to prevent file sharing and buring copies. I don't know that this is any better than the Rhino collection that was issued years ago. The new tracks are the only real incetive....

mr big are the kings of putting out greatest hits albums with new songs on it that are great. some of their best tunes were songs that first appeared on a hits album. funny enough the only U.S.A. hits collection has no new tunes. i don't think i'll pay the price of this import cd for 2 new tunes

mr big are the kings of putting out greatest hits albums with new songs on it that are great. some of their best tunes were songs that first appeared on a hits album. funny enough the only U.S.A. hits collection has no new tunes. i don't think i'll pay the price of this import cd for 2 new tunes

I don't blame you, two songs isn't worth justifying getting another hits album....

just a question. are the 2 new tracks both rockers or both ballads or one of each? also how is eric martins voice?

Man, it's modern Mr. Big I don't know if they should do a new album. It's not like the Mr. Big of old. I will say that Eric Martin's vocals have held up pretty well. I don't know if you heard the track on the metal mania album? He sounds good...

Man, it's modern Mr. Big I don't know if they should do a new album. It's not like the Mr. Big of old. I will say that Eric Martin's vocals have held up pretty well. I don't know if you heard the track on the metal mania album? He sounds good...

so its 100% modern? i thought the 2 kotzen albums were great. a kick in the pants mr big needed because they got stale in the formula they were using.

i just found some eric martin stuff from the last 2 years. he still sounds good. not as raw and high pitched as he did in the 90's but hell he's in his mid 40's. thats what i always worry about when you have a band of such high caliber musicians is that the singers voice holds up. james labrie struggles now and it brings dream theater down. eric seems to be doing fine right now