mr crowley cover

^Or you could've just said "Sorry, I'm a frustrated , 1-dimentional human being, and I hate COB." Everyone's just talking about themselves when loathing on another person. Wise people are aware of this, that's why it's best to let matters argue as long as possible. Hate is to be used wisely. And it makes no sense you're here with your anti-COB opinions.

If i had the money i would pay alexi 200k, just to read your posts and to call you a fagwhore, an absolute moron and a retard,
the best part is that after reading your posts he would probably do it for free, since he states himself in interviews that he hates posers like you ;)

If i had the money i would pay alexi 200k, just to read your posts and to call you a fagwhore, an absolute moron and a retard,
the best part is that after reading your posts he would probably do it for free, since he states himself in interviews that he hates posers like you ;)

even for 200k I would have a hard time reading OVER EIGHT THOUSAND :puke: posts of deluded bs the effects of which on my consciousness would no doubt be significant

Are you trying to piss me off for fun or are you just dumb? I admire Alexi's music and how he channeled his negative energy into art and what he's given to the metal world - he's one of the greats. One thousand percent I'm not a poser. I've devoted the last years of my life to expressing absolutely what is me, I've dug deep and discovered my life purpose, so fuck you about me being "Alexi poser." I'm not one of those loser bitches dressing up like him and playing a cheap copy of his guitar. My life is revolved around nutrition, sports, spirituality and art, not Laiho worship.

Alexi is annoyed by his posers, but also people like the 80% left on this forum. He devoted the song Lobodomy to you sorryass losers typing shit and projecting your insecurities behind your screens.

I happen to know he's liked some of my ideas, so you can think whatever you want in your little head.

Everyone's just talking about themselves when loathing on another person. Wise people are aware of this, that's why it's best to let matters argue as long as possible. Hate is to be used wisely.

You sound like a fifteen year old kid who thinks As I Lay Dying lyrics are deep and meaningful.

And it makes no sense you're here with your anti-COB opinions.
Some people have tendency to grow up and this is not referring to you.

Well, this forum is a whole lot more fun with Joonas around, and alot more active too. If people don't like him just block him.

Anyway, if it was one song/solo I would like to hear Alexi play it is Mr. Crowley! Never thought it would happen but it did! :Smokin:
I had prefered it beeing a CoB cover though. The vocals are shit but Alexis playing is perfect, it flows great and you can hear it's Alexi but still having it close to the original.

You sound like a fifteen year old kid who thinks As I Lay Dying lyrics are deep and meaningful.

Some people have tendency to grow up and this is not referring to you.

Well you're known to purposefully try to get me worked up and you're even open about it. You don't know my voice - I've changed vastly as a person from the 2005-2011 days. Pretty sure I've established to be mentally matured and able to stick to the topic, tho I still have trouble occasionally to shut my eyes from these malevolent messages. All we have left here is Bodom-haters, who think Bodom is shit and immature. I try to talk about the music, but it's not allowed here, unless you think Ozzy, Slayer and Megadeth are miles above COB and COB is mallcore at best. This forum should be about lifting Bodom to the highest hall of fame where it belongs, and discussing what is good and what is bad about it and share ideas.

I'm a Bodom-enthusiast, just as I'm enthusiast to many other art projects. Nothing to do with looking for an idol from Alexi to fill a lack of inner identity. I'm excited to talk about art, but there is no other place to talk about Bodom. It is what it is, but the internet-hating is just so low-vibration, I'm just not there anymore. Let's just check out the new album and that's it.

... and discussing what is good and what is bad about it and share ideas.

This.

Problem is that you don't discuss. You state eveyrthing as a fact and only your opinion is the right opinion. And your ideas are always build on atmosphere. And that since 10 years. Sorry to tell you, but nothing has changend in your life. At least here in this forum, you're the same bs writing and Alexi worshipping person you were back in 2005, 2006, 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014, Jan. 2015, yesterday, one hour ago.

I could worship the Alexi from '99 - 2000, but he's got many bad influences since then. First you say I'm bitching then you say I worship. The next COB album I have doubts about, because I tend to sense what's going on, but if this next album is an exciting surprise then I'm buzzed. I'm not reflecting my underlying ideas and expectations on this album, it'll be whatever it'll be. I'm channeling my creativity to something else now. I'm open to all views and visions and understand there are different tastes (albeit mine is usually the best *cough*). And yes, atmosphere and emotion I think are very important. There has to be at least 40% emotion even in solos.

You say Alexi shouldn't have a tribute album. Why? He didn't bring anything of his own on the table? He did bring ten Bodom albums before he quits. You think Randy Rhoads didn't have his influences? You're right in the sense that Alexi should be seen as a great composer more so than a guitar hero. I really don't care about TECHNIQUE, because technique is just the TOOL to create the art. Composing the music you approach somewhere between emotion and technique. Even for Bodom's genre, I would have them do -30% technique if it meant +30% emotion. I care about the art, and my personal opinion is Bodom has the best music. You think that makes me 15, and I think you disliking Bodom means you've bad taste. Fair enough.

Are you trying to piss me off for fun or are you just dumb? I admire Alexi's music and how he channeled his negative energy into art and what he's given to the metal world - he's one of the greats. One thousand percent I'm not a poser. I've devoted the last years of my life to expressing absolutely what is me, I've dug deep and discovered my life purpose, so fuck you about me being "Alexi poser." I'm not one of those loser bitches dressing up like him and playing a cheap copy of his guitar. My life is revolved around nutrition, sports, spirituality and art, not Laiho worship.

Alexi is annoyed by his posers, but also people like the 80% left on this forum. He devoted the song Lobodomy to you sorryass losers typing shit and projecting your insecurities behind your screens.

I happen to know he's liked some of my ideas, so you can think whatever you want in your little head.

This...post...made me....so HAPPY
To get to you is so fun, especially how ur rant only shouts one thing :

tazSUyA.jpg

^Or you could've just said "Sorry, I'm a frustrated , 1-dimentional human being, and I hate COB." Everyone's just talking about themselves when loathing on another person. Wise people are aware of this, that's why it's best to let matters argue as long as possible. Hate is to be used wisely. And it makes no sense you're here with your anti-COB opinions.

LMFAO

The fucking irony. Holy fucking hell. Being called 1-dimensional by you of all people. Day = made :p

(albeit mine is usually the best *cough*).

*sigh* "My opinion is the best opinion because it's mine"

Think about that for a moment or 20.

I hope someday that you can manage to emerge from your childish mentality and realize how pretentious and ignorant you make yourself sound with statements like this. You are literally the epitome of what a stereotypical metal head is; the kind that makes the rest of us look bad. You call me 1-dimensional but you like maybe 3 bands, if that. It's hilarious that you can't grasp why people are calling you a poser. It's the fact that you're trying so hard to live up to your own persona that you've convinced yourself is damned near godlike (your tastes are better than everyone elses, etc) when in reality it's pretty close to that of a kid arguing with other kids his age (this super hero is the best because he's my favorite and the reasons are he's the toughest, and coolest). You have a hard time realizing that your opinion is nothing more than that. You try to argue your tastes as fact and superior, which is pretty funny since music is all about personal preference. It would be hilarious if it was something that you'd eventually grow out of, but you won't, and you haven't, and that's why no one here can stand you.

Not one person.

Not one human being alive looks forward to signing on here and reading your regurgitated, monotonous opinions, but for some damned reason you feel compelled to inform all of us anyways, regardless of how evident we make it to you that we simply do not fucking care. Some people here are more easy on you than me, such as Arcane and a few others. Props to them. They're good guys I guess, but that doesn't change the fact that we don't want to hear your Bodom fanfiction every fucking time we sign onto this site.

I'm not sure what everyone else comes here for, but I pop in to see if any of the old musicians that used to frequent this place are doing anything, what new covers may have been put up by users, or what kind of gear talk is going on. I would imagine it's about the same for them though. Maybe even some casual conversation. Whatever it is, I can promise you that your posts are the last thing that anyone cares to see throughout their day. I understand that you love Bodom.

That's good.

Wonderful.

The thing you fail to realize is though, none of us are up for having the same one-sided conversations with you about trivial shit and atmosphere, again and again, every single time that you post. I wish there was a nicer way to say these things to you to where you might understand them, but I'm sure you've noticed that all of us have tried this once or twice, or even more than that. You don't seem to get it. Go back to doing whatever it is that you were doing when you weren't posting, only keep doing it for the rest of your life until you've experienced enough things to come back here and maybe hold a conversation like a normal person and not an immature little shit with an inferiority complex, about things that aren't atmospheric and your sure-fire ideas as to what the next Bodom album needs to have on it.

I could worship the Alexi from '99 - 2000, but he's got many bad influences since then. First you say I'm bitching then you say I worship.
Where did I say you'Re bitching about Alexi?
The next COB album I have doubts about, because I tend to sense what's going on, but if this next album is an exciting surprise then I'm buzzed.
Also this is what you've said before AYDY came out and what you repeat before any new Bodom album since HCDR was released.
(albeit mine is usually the best *cough*). And yes, atmosphere and emotion I think are very important. There has to be at least 40% emotion even in solos.
Are you serious? You should know that sentences like this are the reason no one likes you.
And that emotion in solos jabbering is bullshit. The reason why solos sound good or not is not because of emotions. If you take Alexi as an example, everbody knows that he's a great guitarist and that his solos are outstanding, but it's not because he put tons of emotions in it. It all has to do with a) playing skills, of course and - and this is import - b) with the rythm track under it. Solos like the ones in ETID, Ugly or nearly all in Sinergy usually sound better in peoples ears (or with more emotions) because of the simple rythm track under it. It's nearly impossible to create a melodic and "emotional"solo over a rythm guitar like the ones in COTN. Respect for Alexi btw. for that. I could never do that.
You say Alexi shouldn't have a tribute album. Why?
Just because they are not famous enough. I don't know what will be in ten or 15 years though.
I think you disliking Bodom means you've bad taste. Fair enough.
I never said that I dislike Bodom anywhere. Bodom is still my favorite band and I think Alexi is one of the best composer in metal history, but unlike you, I know there are way better guitarists and thousands of other bands which are awesome too. And I respect other peoples opinion and don't tell them that Bodom and especially Alexi is superior over everything.

Just because they are not famous enough. I don't know what will be in ten or 15 years though.
I never said that I dislike Bodom anywhere. Bodom is still my favorite band and I think Alexi is one of the best composer in metal history, but unlike you, I know there are way better guitarists and thousands of other bands which are awesome too. And I respect other peoples opinion and don't tell them that Bodom and especially Alexi is superior over everything.

I agree with Arcane, I think the Alexi from the Early albums (SW-HB-FTR-HCDR) is a guitar GOD.

But as he is today, I respect him and he is still a great composer, but there are better guitarists...good example is Satchel from Steel Panter, as jolly as he is, I think he can take Alexi any day

I agree with Arcane, I think the Alexi from the Early albums (SW-HB-FTR-HCDR) is a guitar GOD.

But as he is today, I respect him and he is still a great composer, but there are better guitarists...good example is Satchel from Steel Panter, as jolly as he is, I think he can take Alexi any day

I think if Alexi behaves true to himself and writes an emotional, epic cult album again, there's no reason why he couldn't reclaim that Wild Child godhood. It's just the albums became less atmospheric (or they chose another path or whatever), and that coupled with Alexi aging beyond the 27 barrier which helped lose the fangirls, which together dimmed his 'shine' a bit. Obviously so much changed when Bodom went overseas - you're surrounded with idiots, you need to have social skills, and that's not the right environment for creativity, so technicality took more emphasis. I know I couldn't perform to my best under such stress. The break is simply not long enough to unwind before you need to write an album again.

Who cares if someone can play certain techniques better than Alexi, when they can't write a song worth shit. Many guitar heroes have one song I like and rest is just boring. I swear, the feeling element in the music is where the magic happens. It has to awake feelings for it to be cult material.

joonas has to be trolling at this point, there's no other way. Either way :rofl:, Im laughing my ass off reading these.