MR.DAVE PRICHARD...(R.I.P.)a tribute page

CLVBURR71

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
:hotjump: LETS all talk about a man who went unnoticed for alot of years.....he wrote and played some of the greatest guitar metal has ever heard...MR. DAVE PRICHARD...john bush would tell you how great of a player and friend he was...so let this be a tribute page to the man.if you have a favorite song or memory of him post it here.one of my all time fav is the demo dropping like files on symbol..that song is like a swan song for a legend who does not get legend status.thanks for your time and hope to read some nice post.... :headbang:

CLVBURR71 said:
:hotjump: LETS all talk about a man who went unnoticed for alot of years.....he wrote and played some of the greatest guitar metal has ever heard...MR. DAVE PRICHARD...john bush would tell you how great of a player and friend he was...so let this be a tribute page to the man.if you have a favorite song or memory of him post it here.one of my all time fav is the demo dropping like files on symbol..that song is like a swan song for a legend who does not get legend status.thanks for your time and hope to read some nice post.... :headbang:
Hell yeah, Dave was a bad ass. Symbol is probably my favorite saint album, but it was the first one I heard so it's kind of special in that way. Delerious is great too...my fav song on Symbol is probably Burning Question. God damn how does John not totally blow his voice out singing that chorus. Great guitars, bass, mix, everything. A legendary band who lives on through our Anthrax today. SAINT!!!!

actually dave wasn't on the finished symbol of salvation album. he wrote the songs and recorded all the demos, but he died before they could record the album with him. there is one of his solos on tainted past that was taken from the demo recordings. symbol is one of my all time favorite albums. it helped me deal with a bad time in my life and made me stronger. if anyone doesn't have the 3 disc reiusse you need to get it. it has the remastered album, the entire album of demos, and a long interview with the surviving members. awesome stuff.