Mr. Wu, why is it every show in Atlanta ends up with objects being thrown at the band

ivankoloff

Feb 21, 2003
atlanta
Visit site
I have loyally attended many of the Atlanta Anthrax shows for many years and it seems like every time some pussy throws a beeper/ beer bottle/ whatever at the band. I remember back in '93 you guys went on with the show, and the more recent ones you guys leave the stage. I am not criticizing the band for cutting sets short due to possible injury from chickenshit cocksuckers in the audience, but it has gotten to the point where every show in Atlanta I have to wonder how far Anthrax will get into their set before 1 asshole ruins the night for everyone. I could not attend the most recent show and i read that someone threw something ( yet again). I hope you don't hold it against us Atlanta fans and keep coming. I still don't understand why venues continue to sell beer in bottles? plastic cups would do just fine and us folks in Atlanta could see a full Anthrax set without the band getting glass bottles chucked at them. looking forward to the october 12th show with dio :headbang:

old school headbanger said:
Yes Mr. wu tell us why? Mabey its cause you suck?......... Just wondering..................
Uh, why are you even posting? What's your point? Have met the band in person, and they're cool guys and they still kick ass live. We've Come For You All was a bad ass album. Why are you here?

As for throwing shit on stage, I've seen that at just about every concert I've ever been to. In fact, first concert I was at, Filter's lead singer's foot was in a cast and someone threw something (forgot what it was, this was awhile ago) and it hit his cast. People even threw stuff at White Zombie at the concert. And they were the headliner. Metallica at the Gorge Ampitheater (site of an Anthrax concert that the band has talked about previously) Jason Newstead got hit in the head with a beer bottle. They stopped the concert, then came back out and played more.

Those are the ones I distinctly remember. I hate those people that do that. Even for openers if you don't like them, don't throw shit.

Riehlthing said:
As for throwing shit on stage, I've seen that at just about every concert I've ever been to. In fact, first concert I was at, Filter's lead singer's foot was in a cast and someone threw something (forgot what it was, this was awhile ago) and it hit his cast. People even threw stuff at White Zombie at the concert. And they were the headliner. Metallica at the Gorge Ampitheater (site of an Anthrax concert that the band has talked about previously) Jason Newstead got hit in the head with a beer bottle. They stopped the concert, then came back out and played more.

QUOTE]

I was at an Iron Maiden show back in the early 80s (Beast on The Road Tour) where someone threw a huge firecracker on stage an it actually blew out the moniors. Bruce was really pissed. And I remember the guy getting his ass kicked.

The Gorge Ampitheater is the best venue I have ever been to. The whole area up there in Wash State is beautiful. I love that the Gorge is in George (washington)

lord galvatron, i can't figure out why the people in the audience who see the person throwing shit don't beat their worthless ass? you know several people see the person throwing shit when they do it, so lets kick some ass if we see it go down. i remember one show a bottle hit scott on the wrisor the hand and they stopped playing and scott was yelling shit in the microphone, and the crowd started chanting " pussy" or somehting like that, and then scott told the person who threw it to " meet him out by the bus". i doubt the cuntbag did. you would think these people would get singled out instantly, but nope...

This is new to me hearing this. Bottle throwing just doesn't happen here (probably cause at most venue's it's plastic pint glasses). Whats the point of paying to see a band only to fucking throw shit at them, piss them off and face the possibilty of them walking off stage. Even if i hate a support act i will just retire to the bar i wouldn't dream of throwing precious beer at them. As AC/DC said (kinda) "for those about to rock, we should salute them"...

I love to to throw plastic beer cups at bands that suck!!!last Deconstrcuction Tour I almost filled a cup with piss to throw it at TSOL, worst live band ever , with a singer who is the biggest asshole I've ever seen live on stage, and believe me, I've seen a lot!!this was even worse then Bonham opening for Metallica in 89!!

Throwing shit at bands is dumb. Like someone said above, why would you risk having the band not play the rest of the set? If you don't like it, get your dumbass out of there instead of throwing shit at the stage.

Muffy, yeah, the gorge venue is a cool venue. Were you there for the Maximum Rock tour? What concerts have you seen there. I saw a few there. White Zombie with Pantera, Lollapalooza (it had Tool, and they put on a great show), Metallica, and the Maximum Rock tour.

..and no one likes nazis, skinheads, racist losers. So go back to the Milano board and post your racist crap there. It wont be long before Ultimate Metal shuts down the Milano board for all the racist crap there. Then all the Milano losers can go back to the stormfront board.

Nazis dont like fags

Mr. Wu,
I am angry cause i can be. If you look hard enough, even an asshole like you could see why this is happening........................... oh and scott, go fuck yourself, your a fucking dick with a 2 foot nut tickler stuck to your chin.

PS tell charlie I said he cant kick the beats like he used to because his ass keeps swallowing his throne

Thanks Fag,
OSHB
For Fuck's Sake, the more shit I read from you, the more I realise what a complete wanker you really are. Go back to whatever pile of shit you crawled out of and get a fucking life.

I said nazi because it's true. Nazi skinheads have been at the shows throwing shit. It's not open to debate.

Mr. Wu asked you why you're angry. You couldn't give one objective reason. You simply threw out some personal attacks that lack any real argument.

Most gays are more civilized than you.

i apoligize to the anthrax fans for starting this thread,and allowing old school headbanger to grace us with his intellect and wit. this was not my intention. i just wanted to let mr. wu know that there are many anthrax fans in atlanta that get pissed when one asshole ruins the shows for us by throwing bottles and how it makes no sense to serve beer metal shows in glass bottles. and i hope the band doesn't hold any anymosity towards the hub of the south...ATL.