Mr. Wu, why is it every show in Atlanta ends up with objects being thrown at the band

also someone should tell old school headbanger the SCIENTIFIC STUDIES have shown that men who have no problem with ( and are not threatened by) homosexuals have 0 homosexual fantasies or desires, and men who do have a problem with and are threatened by homosexuals, do have homosexual fantasies and desires. the studies hooked electrodes to the heads of these two groups of males to record brainwaves/sexual stimulation. and the men who had no problem with gays had 0 sexual stimulation show up while looking at pictures of men having gay sex. the men who claimed to have a problem/dislike of gays DID SHOW SIGNS OF AROUSAL WHEN SHOWN THE SAME PICTURES. so i guess we know what category old school headbanger falls under. science doesn't lie dude..... accept who you are. life is too short, stop the hate!

I take a break from the boards for a few weeks to find this "Old Man Head Giver" guy on here going off on ppl? What the fuck is this? I have my disagreements with shit, but goddamn - why's this nutless wonder even posting?
And no, if you flame me fucknut I won't respond. So don't bother.

Justin, Ban 'em.

...and I'm still not sure if I'm going to the ATL show or not..jury's still out on DIO.

I'll be damned, I actually found someone I could use the "report bad post" button on...
And I did.
That's over the line. Last time I checked UM frowned on content like that.
Have fun being banned.

Last edited by old school headbanger : Today at 01:23 PM.

What, you can post it..but you can't stand behind it? Too late buddy I already sent the image into UM.
Opinions are opinions, and by all means have yours, but to post pics like that breaks the forum rules there pal.

wow, you have some original comebacks. you would be surprised with some of the things you learn earning a college degree old school headbanger. you probably wouldn't know anything about that seeing how you spell on a sixth grade level. go get hooked on phonics, get your GED, and take some sociology and psycology courses at your local community college and live up to your potential. education doesn't stop after the tenth grade, if you made it that far.

ivankoloff said:
lord galvatron, i can't figure out why the people in the audience who see the person throwing shit don't beat their worthless ass? you know several people see the person throwing shit when they do it, so lets kick some ass if we see it go down. i remember one show a bottle hit scott on the wrisor the hand and they stopped playing and scott was yelling shit in the microphone, and the crowd started chanting " pussy" or somehting like that, and then scott told the person who threw it to " meet him out by the bus". i doubt the cuntbag did. you would think these people would get singled out instantly, but nope...
Fine with me. I'll probaly be wearing my vick jersey. Who the hell is mr wu?

GregadetH said:
I'll be damned, I actually found someone I could use the "report bad post" button on...
And I did.
That's over the line. Last time I checked UM frowned on content like that.
Have fun being banned.

Greg do you have to be so negative :tickled:

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Jesus christ people. I don't come here all that often. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see that mr wu was a poster here.
You find the answer just one reply above :)