MSG ---> Baldy??

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Hey Baldy. I saw this news on Blabbermouth.net . Are they going to play the shows you guys have lined up with them?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP Singer 'Severely Injured' Following Attack - Nov. 15, 2004

MICHAEL SCHENKER GROUP vocalist Chris Logan has posted the following message on his official web site:

"I have had an absolute blast rocking with each and every one of you over the past few weeks, and I very much appreciate your support and good wishes.

"Unfortunately, there was an altercation which took place after the show tonight (Nov. 14) (after a killer show at Klubben in Stockholm, Sweden tonight, I might add). I was attacked twice from behind by a member of our tour, who was too big a coward to face me from the front. I was severely injured in the process, and I cannot continue under the current conditions.

"I want to thank all of the fans who have come out to each of our shows this tour. It has been an absolute blast rocking with you all, an I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

"I'm sure lies and distortions will abound over the coming week regarding this issue. But until the time comes to address them, all I will say is thanks for coming out and making each of the shows I have been apart of such a BLAST!!!"

finally got word-schenkers got a new singer in,so the gigs are still going ahead,we're only doing one of them,at a place called rock city in nottingham,but still,it'll be cool to play with the man-always good for the cv huh?