MSRCAST Second Episode Now Available for Download

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
msrcast_logo_300.jpg

www.msrcast.com

In this episode, we pay tribute to Piggy of Voivod, delve into the local texas scene again, and play some new music from Fear Factory, Destruction, Vile, Darkane, Soilent Green, Nile, and Stream Of Passion.

Papa Josh said:
I believe we will also be playing a track from ND on the next episode.

Cool! I see you're in Houston. Oh man, I saw that the center of the storm is looking like it's going to hit the Beaumont/Port Arthur and southern Louisiana coastal areas. That's better news for the greater Houston area where I, too, have relatives who didn't flee too far inland.

Good luck there in Tejas. Keep on rockin' thru the 'cane! :headbang:

wildfyr said:
Cool! I see you're in Houston. Oh man, I saw that the center of the storm is looking like it's going to hit the Beaumont/Port Arthur and southern Louisiana coastal areas. That's better news for the greater Houston area where I, too, have relatives who didn't flee too far inland.

Good luck there in Tejas. Keep on rockin' thru the 'cane! :headbang:

Oh yeah, we are prepared, I'm on the westside of Houston, in Katy. Got food, water, beer, weed, and still have power.

Thanks! :headbang:

By the way, we just uploaded the third episode of MSRCAST, and we played Swallowed by the Moon from the latest. Go check it out! Visit our forum and leave feedback if you feel like it. All are welcome at the Mainstream Resistance board here on UM, and since we are in the rebuilding stages, come be a part of the beginning process.

A new community, feel free to discuss our episodes or the reviews posted up in our forum. :kickass:

Papa Josh said:
Thanks! :headbang:

By the way, we just uploaded the third episode of MSRCAST, and we played Swallowed by the Sun from the latest. Go check it out! Visit our forum and leave feedback if you feel like it. All are welcome at the Mainstream Resistance board here on UM, and since we are in the rebuilding stages, come be a part of the beginning process.

A new community, feel free to discuss our episodes or the reviews posted up in our forum. :kickass:

Hey thanks for playing our stuff and the kind words! I gotta make a habit of catching your show, I'm working backwards at the moment starting at episode 3 haha. Play more Steel Prophet, and more power metal!! :headbang:

BalanceofPower said:
Hey thanks for playing our stuff and the kind words! I gotta make a habit of catching your show, I'm working backwards at the moment starting at episode 3 haha. Play more Steel Prophet, and more power metal!! :headbang:

Thanks and no problem, love you guys, tried to promote the forum as well, so....

Any requests, send them to msrcast@gmail.com or visit our forum here on UM... Mainstream Resistance.