Second Episode of MSRCAST Now Available for You ears!!

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
msrcast_logo_300.jpg

www.msrcast.com

In this episode, we pay tribute to Piggy of Voivod, delve into the local texas scene again, and play some new music from Fear Factory, Destruction, Vile, Darkane, Soilent Green, Nile, and Stream Of Passion.

Papa Josh said:
msrcast_logo_300.jpg

www.msrcast.com

In this episode, we pay tribute to Piggy of Voivod, delve into the local texas scene again, and play some new music from Fear Factory, Destruction, Vile, Darkane, Soilent Green, Nile, and Stream Of Passion.
Cool!! Thanks Papa Josh!!!!!!!!!

Papa Josh said:
Most definitely. I also plan on playing Leatherette on the third episode, it was gonna be on this one, but we didn't have enough time. :erk:
oh man, gotta love Leatherette, catchy......awesome Papa, you rule! :worship:

Papa Josh said:
yeah, I really dug Nadir's vocals. Sad to see him go, also wish there was some footage of SP with him available that I could watch. :erk:

Last time I saw SP was with Rick on the Book of the Dead tour here in Houston with Helstar. Have lots of pics from that show....
I remember Nadir from the good ol days, and never in a zillion years thought he would end up with SP!!!! I liked his vocals, but I thought he struggled with some of their stuff. But all in all, I found him to be very catchy with his vocals. Can't wait to hear Bruce with SP. It'll be cool. And oh man, I remember Helstar!!!! I can still see one album cover specifically with the hands. Remember bands like Wrathchild, Trouble, Savatage when they were really in their glory???

I think there was some footage of Leatherette and Transfusion Vamp, but something happened. Not sure if the deal fell through or what. I recall something on it. A few months is too long of a time span for this memory bank. hehe. ;)

I haven't seen Steel Prophet play in AGES.........................gee STEVE, think you could come to your hometown sometime and play?? Just flee from your own. Dang. I guess I'll have to visit my niece in CA if I wanna catch a show. Oh, the lengths one must go to. :headbang:

SugarNspice said:
I remember Nadir from the good ol days, and never in a zillion years thought he would end up with SP!!!! I liked his vocals, but I thought he struggled with some of their stuff. But all in all, I found him to be very catchy with his vocals. Can't wait to hear Bruce with SP. It'll be cool. And oh man, I remember Helstar!!!! I can still see one album cover specifically with the hands. Remember bands like Wrathchild, Trouble, Savatage when they were really in their glory???

I think there was some footage of Leatherette and Transfusion Vamp, but something happened. Not sure if the deal fell through or what. I recall something on it. A few months is too long of a time span for this memory bank. hehe. ;)

I haven't seen Steel Prophet play in AGES.........................gee STEVE, think you could come to your hometown sometime and play?? Just flee from your own. Dang. I guess I'll have to visit my niece in CA if I wanna catch a show. Oh, the lengths one must go to. :headbang:

Yep, Helstar's A Distant Thunder. Classic stuff. The other bands you mentioned, yep...

Saw Wrathchild America on the 3-D tour opening for Armored Saint on the Symbol of Salvation tour. Last Crack was the opening band.

Saw Trouble when they opened for Pantera on the Vulgar Display of Power tour.

And Savatage, I saw on the Streets tour with Criss Oliva (RIP) and on the recent Poets and madmen tour.

Papa Josh said:
Yep, Helstar's A Distant Thunder. Classic stuff. The other bands you mentioned, yep...

Saw Wrathchild America on the 3-D tour opening for Armored Saint on the Symbol of Salvation tour. Last Crack was the opening band.

Saw Trouble when they opened for Pantera on the Vulgar Display of Power tour.

And Savatage, I saw on the Streets tour with Criss Oliva (RIP) and on the recent Poets and madmen tour.

oh, that's it!!!! I had QUITE the collection of lp's, and lost them, well, didnt lose them, let's just say I left them behind amongst my RUNNING for the hills with bad relationships, and have never been able to get the collection back. WAY too many for one, and two, I'd never recall all the ones. That is one of my biggest regrets, leaving that behind. You can have anything else but not my record collection!!! I used to be huge in imports, and colored vinyl, rare stuff. I used to run an import section of a music store, and man, got some great deals!!!!

Wrathchild/Wrathchild America were awesome and hung in our state for quite some time. They are from Maryland if I recall correctly, and were buds with some friends of mine. So I saw them plenty. I never saw Trouble, but have seen Savatage.

Were you ever in Nuclear Assault at all? They are still kicking, but had gone in hiatus a couple of years back.

:worship:

SugarNspice said:
oh, that's it!!!! I had QUITE the collection of lp's, and lost them, well, didnt lose them, let's just say I left them behind amongst my RUNNING for the hills with bad relationships, and have never been able to get the collection back. WAY too many for one, and two, I'd never recall all the ones. That is one of my biggest regrets, leaving that behind. You can have anything else but not my record collection!!! I used to be huge in imports, and colored vinyl, rare stuff. I used to run an import section of a music store, and man, got some great deals!!!!

Wrathchild/Wrathchild America were awesome and hung in our state for quite some time. They are from Maryland if I recall correctly, and were buds with some friends of mine. So I saw them plenty. I never saw Trouble, but have seen Savatage.

Were you ever in Nuclear Assault at all? They are still kicking, but had gone in hiatus a couple of years back.

:worship:
PS meant not IN Nuclear, but INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops:

Either they are rusty cuz they haven't played out that much lately, or time to venture on to something new!!!!!! I haven't heard any new stuff tho.....