Much Music in AZ?

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
:hotjump:I read about Much Music on here, but where do I find this "channel"? Is it a TV channel or radio or cable???

Well fuck. Arizona might as well be on the other end of the world from Canada. Come to think of it, it is in the opposite direction, but hey, thanks for letting me know where I can find this channel! Too bad it's not on digital cable like I have tho.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Are you sure it's not on digital cable? I could have sworn my mom had it when she had digital.

Yep, I'm sure. I have COX digital and while I have Music Choice, no MTV2 or MMUSA, just the "usual" music shit. VH1, MTV and Music Choice. Any ideas??

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Maybe I was thinking of Music Choice then. And I really thought it had MTV2 then. Maybe I won't upgrade then. :lol: I have lowly basic and I think that's too much.

I dig it purely for the Music Choice schtuff. I don't care about having 40 HBO channels. Yeah, if you're not into TV that much, don't waste the $$ on upgrading to digital. We have COX phone and internet so they asked us if we wanted to upgrade to digital for $3 more and I said "sure why not?"

I'm about to get rid of my internet, actually, but right now I also have phone, cable and internet from them, and I hate it. But I don't have a choice where I live. Their internet sucks ass and their "tech support" (if that's what you want to call them) is even worse. I'd rather pay $10/month for dialup and get irritated than pay $55/month and get even more irritated. The main reason I have cable at all is Disney and Nickelodeon for my kids, and FX for the Shield, which isn't even on right now.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Hell no! I like civilization, thank you very much. :lol: I'm right in Central Phoenix, but my apartment complex gave Cox the contract and let them monopolize everything.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
I hear ya! And I feel for ya!