Mudvayne dude digs Steve

CliffEmAll

Mar 16, 2002
Charlotte, NC
www.metalprovider.com
There's an interview with Ryan Martinie in the new issue of Bass Player in which he makes mention of Mr. DiGiorgio along with the likes of Steve Harris and Geddy Lee. Although, I'm not a fan of Mudvayne, Ryan is a phenomonal Bassist and I think it's cool that he thinks as highly of Steve as we all do.

He just needs to lose that fuckin' make up.

:eek:

Ya, I read the same article. I just got used to the face paint and now they dress like aliens. Strange guys. But, I do like his playing.

lol... I read that 3 days ago and was happy he said he liked Steve. I don't like his band, but i can see how his technical playing could be quite interesting to observe.

/Z/ said:
lol... I read that 3 days ago and was happy he said he liked Steve. I don't like his band, but i can see how his technical playing could be quite interesting to observe.

I like the makeup...he's not wearing much and plus it's more like face paint than makeup..jeez people.

Ryan Martinie is a good bassist, and it's kind of apparent that he is influenced by Steve Digiorgio, except he doesn't do all kind of stupid shit that DiGiorgio has done (Trapped In A Corner comes to mind).