to celebrate ramadan
Dan was not a fan
of religious fests in jan
So he took a shit in the van
and with a gun in his hand
went back to fight the ram
which he shot dead. BAM!

muffinman.jpg

i was mildly interested to see where this was going to go. there's always time to close/delete.

also, nobody had replied to this thread until undo pointed out that this thread was probably not worth replying to. enough with the armchair moderation already. ;)

The Muffin Man, indigenous to BakeryTown (TM) is a rare and elusive character, only being seen when he wishes to be. There are many rumours as to why he is so private an individual. Some comment on his history, about a young muffin out to see the world. Young Muffin, anxious to learn more of the secrets of self-raising flour, made a pilgrimage to the far-off lands of Kitchonia. There he found that knowledge always comes at a price. Violated, yet now wise beyond his years, the Muffin Man returned to BakeryTown, a swathe of gingerbread women left half eaten in his path. Where he had discovered this brutish sweet-tooth, no-one is quite sure. They only know that the local constabulary was very interested in Mr. Man. He remained hidden from the public eye however, emerging periodically from his nihilistic, pugilistic lair to sate his culinary desires. Does loneliness eat away at him? Does he find himself devoured by loathing and regret? No-one truly knows, they only hear the morbid laughter and smacking of lips from deep underneath the candy-coated streets of BakeryTown (TM).

And they tremble.

Alternatively, it may be that the muffin man is in fact none other than Robert Downey Jr.

UndoControl said:
This could mean what i think it means, but i'm not sure. I'd appreciate it if you could explain. :)

"armchair moderation" - like, i imagine, "armchair" anything else - defines the habit of suggesting acts of forum moderation from the comfort of what i can only assume is an armchair, while not - in fact - sitting on the throne of thorns of moderation itself. :p i think it mimicks the idea of armchair sport team coaches.

Dark_Jester said:
The Muffin Man, indigenous to BakeryTown (TM) is a rare and elusive character, only being seen when he wishes to be. There are many rumours as to why he is so private an individual. Some comment on his history, about a young muffin out to see the world. Young Muffin, anxious to learn more of the secrets of self-raising flour, made a pilgrimage to the far-off lands of Kitchonia. There he found that knowledge always comes at a price. Violated, yet now wise beyond his years, the Muffin Man returned to BakeryTown, a swathe of gingerbread women left half eaten in his path. Where he had discovered this brutish sweet-tooth, no-one is quite sure. They only know that the local constabulary was very interested in Mr. Man. He remained hidden from the public eye however, emerging periodically from his nihilistic, pugilistic lair to sate his culinary desires. Does loneliness eat away at him? Does he find himself devoured by loathing and regret? No-one truly knows, they only hear the morbid laughter and smacking of lips from deep underneath the candy-coated streets of BakeryTown (TM).

And they tremble.

Alternatively, it may be that the muffin man is in fact none other than Robert Downey Jr.

And here I was, nearly certain he was going to be one of the main bosses in Ahn'Qiraj. Oh well, looks like we'll have to get more than a 20-man together to take him down.

~kov.

rahvin said:
"armchair moderation" - like, i imagine, "armchair" anything else - defines the habit of suggesting acts of forum moderation from the comfort of what i can only assume is an armchair, while not - in fact - sitting on the throne of thorns of moderation itself. :p i think it mimicks the idea of armchair sport team coaches.
I post (well...) lying down in bed. Calling me a bed moderator would make me seem something of a sexual performance judge though, which is quite a significant distance from truthfulness. Whatever are we to do?

Incidentally, for reasons best kept to myself I was considering answering Lina's "muffin man" pic from Google with one of a Spoonerism of that phrase. Needless to say the results weren't really suitable for such a family forum.