metal new year,from,micke,d-t

warwick

what ever!!!!!
Oct 11, 2001
gothenburg
www.darktranquillity.com
would like to thank every one that has suported DARK TRANQUILLITY during this year and the years that has passed, and a x-tra thanx to ROBIN for the stand inn in turkey-istanbul-. A SMALL STEP FOR MANKIND,BUT A METAL STEP FOR A MAN,,, CHEERS.se you NO where in time dude... micke.
that`s about it.. se ya.aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhh:loco: :) :lol: :D :cool:

Oh, a wish of a happy new year from the band? That's quite chupi, in fact. Glorious new year to you from Catalunya, man. And the best splendour to you all in this new year, my dear partners and readers of forum.

Btw: When Dark Tranquillity will release a conceptual album based on the mighty country of the catalans? :loco:

Have a gorgeous New Year, people...better than all the best dreams you can have... don't dream impossible things of course.... becoming DT new singers or so;)

Sooo, this is the "happy new year thread" ? Well... In that case...

Have a frekkin great new year! And I hope all of you is still alive tomorrow... You might be hangoverish (as yours truly _will_ be...) But please, be alive..:) Well, i know FatherV will be anyway, since his consumtion of alchohol is...minimal...:)

Take care, all of you!

-phyros (who´d like all of you to come here, having the greatest new year party of all time!)

it's in the count isn't it ?

civiliezation marches on and we, wether willingly or not, turn the wheels....

"holy happy new year everbody batman!"

"yes robin, now that the nefarious mr. hang over has been defeated, were shall we go next?"

"into the future, batman, into the future"

... take good care, and till next time..... have a gooooooooood sin!

I guess I should be happy New Years is coming around... But I'm not. Today, I've lost a great friend---No, she's not dead---But in a way I betrayed our friendship. I'm still trying to repair it, but it's not that easy. I really liked her to. I hope 2002 will bring many great things to all of you, I hope you all have a wonderful time getting drunk or whatever. I'll see ya in 2002. If you want to help me try to get my friend back, send me a private message. I'm sure I can figure out how to work it! Thanks.

:D :D :D

Happy new year everyone! May the upcoming year hold more good things than bad (as 2001 had quite a few horrific events. :s ).

Best wishes to you all. :)

Happy new year, indeed!

Originally posted by atlantis
don't dream impossible things of course.... becoming DT new singers or so;)

No, not a singer - it hurts my throat. I will become the new DT-guitarist! :p

-Villain (who can play guitar about as well as he can charm women with just his presence)

Originally posted by Villain
Happy new year, indeed!

No, not a singer - it hurts my throat. I will become the new DT-guitarist! :p

-Villain (who can play guitar about as well as he can charm women with just his presence)

That about sums it up for me.............:D

Happy new year everyone, I slept through midnight but.....well its 5 am, so happy new year again hehe.

one thing i may add...

happy new year @ all!
just finished the cleaning-up of my house... damn, what a mess. maybe i'll post some pictures here :)

Okay, by now I think I'm able to write again without my head banging on the keyboard every second...

:headbang: Happy New Year to all of you! Let this be a great year for all of us! :)