Multitracks

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
I was wondering if someone could maybe post some multitracks of a song or band they have recorded. I know there are various multitracks out there (including lamb of god) but there not exactly the mixes i wanna look at. I feel it will open some eyes on how mixes come together. I really wanna take the time to look at it with spectrum analyzers etc. just to see how everything comes together. If anyone could post some im sure alot of people on this forum would be very grateful.

Ah come on man, you could have at least read the post right! :p

I'll upload some files from my latest (and best) mix tonight and PM you when it's done.

Ah come on man, you could have at least read the post right! :p

I'll upload some files from my latest (and best) mix tonight and PM you when it's done.

thanks alot man, much appreciated. I will upload some multitracks of my stuff, not that its any good lol. And i use to have the LOG special edition with the multitracks and it managed to "disappear" from my apartment including the black dahlia murder dvd i bought :Smug:

Or if you don't want to break the law and condone it on a forum dedicated to making a living with music and audio in one way or another, you can actually go to a store and buy the real Producer Edition of the album. Ever tried that?

This ^^^^

But also for the OP - there are a ton of threads here with songs to mix and/or analyze. You might have to dig a bit but seek and ye shall find. It's a pretty common question among folks finding this forum.

This ^^^^

But also for the OP - there are a ton of threads here with songs to mix and/or analyze. You might have to dig a bit but seek and ye shall find. It's a pretty common question among folks finding this forum.

I have seen all the threads on unprocessed multitracks for mixing, i just havent seen any already processed multitracks. I always have a hard time getting all the instruments to blend with eachother without creating mud. I will post my multitracks in the next few hours and maybe someone can tell me what is wrong. Just thought it would be a cool idea :)