murder in japan; entire babyart forum ejaculates

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Girl stabbed, killed in Japanese school

TOKYO. An 11-year-old girl led a fellow sixth-grader to an empty classroom during their school lunch hour Tuesday, slit her throat and slashed her arms with a box cutter and left her to bleed to death.

Satomi Mitarai, 12, bled to death after being slashed in the neck and arms with a retractable knife used to cut boxes, police said.

..."In March, a young man was released from juvenile detention. As a 14-year-old, he had killed two classmates, severing the head of one, and sticking it on the school gate."

Japan could have a gigantic nuclear arsenal in a matter of weeks if they ever had the need for it--they're considered an essentially-nuclear nation because they have all the know-how and technology, but simply haven't yet put the pieces together.

as for Clause 9...well, we're going to need them in the war against China, i guess. in any case, they've been technically violating it for quite some time, eh? "land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential will never be maintained"? what's the so-called "Self-Defence Forces"? shit, Israel even calls their hyper-military the "Israel Defence Forces".

what do you mean?

i remember hearing cries that it was illegal for the SDF to be deployed to Iraq. i don't remember seeing Japan as a country admitting the SDF violated their constitution...when was this?