MURDERWORLD CD giveaways!!!

To celebrate the mighty reformation show that took place on NYE @ The Harp Hotel we are proud to have 5 copies of their full length MURDERWORLD album to give away to 5 lucky and dedicated forum members.
Very simple. The first 5 diff people to Private Message me the correct answer to the following will win a copy.

Q. MURDERWORLD play 100% ?????? Metal.

a. Glam
b. Death
c. Power
d. Thrash
e. Yoddling.

Good luck to ya all!
METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL:headbang:

YAY!!!!....I FUCKIN WON!! :loco:
:headbang:
Haha Nathan its the same here! haha
I am always to late to this sort of things but now i thought i fuckin hell move fast now over here to the forum.
I am still all worked up here! hahaaaaa :lol:
But hey Nathan!!...This time you was actually first and i 2nd..U fucking outdo me here mate! Arrrrrggghhhh!! haha...And I though i was to be first before everyone else here! That was my plan anyway!! Mwwaaahahahaahaha :lol: ..What a cunt i am! haha..I am like an snail instead!! eeerk! haha :lol:

.....Aww thankies Dave! :) xo

Last 2 copies have now gone to Mean Machine and Justice Impaled respectively.
Sorry to those who answered just a little too late. But there will always be more chances to win stuff here so please keep an eye open and thanks again for your support.
Oh yeah and the answer was of course d. THRASH!!!!!
But i would have given a copy to anyone who said e.Yoddling as i know Morbid indulges from time to time.:lol:

Last 2 copies have now gone to Mean Machine and Justice Impaled respectively.
Sorry to those who answered just a little too late. But there will always be more chances to win stuff here so please keep an eye open and thanks again for your support.
Oh yeah and the answer was of course d. THRASH!!!!!
But i would have given a copy to anyone who said e.Yoddling as i know Morbid indulges from time to time.:lol:

haha Yoddling!?! :lol: wonder how that sounds like when someone are yoddling to death metal and such heavy stuff!?! haha..It must sounds really crazy and corny! hahaaaaa:lol: :lol:

It seems i have 3 more copies of this thrash beast that refuses to die laying right in front of me.
If your keen on a copy then please give me your reason for the band re -reforming as i'm running out of pitches to try and get the guys to play more shows!

I'll give you all about 2 days and the best 3 posted on here, well the ones i find appealing will score themselves a copy each.:kickass:

i-am-liveblogging-your-fail.jpg

John Arch IS the pink Power Ranger.

Well since 2 days has passed and only 2 posts I'll take a copy - since I should win by default... and you still owe me a Darker Half shirt!

p.s. There really just isnt enough Yoddling thrash in syd! truly thats what the punters want to see!