NEW YEARS EVILUTION 2008/09!!

nye02snakefirewebvo0.jpg

Finnished product!!!

Indeed it will be happening again!
Returning to the scene of last New Years Eve's Heav Metal crime, The Harp Hotel in Tempe will again host the next installment of New Years Eve Heavy Metal madness!I hope those bar staff are again prepared!!!
The good folks of Metal @ The Sly Fox in Enmore will also be conductiong an all night Metal event that evening that will assure an after party of immense proportions that will if anything spare my flat from another bout of damage and alcohol carnage!
Bands and details to be posted here soon.:kickass:

MEtal Evilution & Metal @ The Sly Fox giving you Metalheads a place to party this NYE!!!:headbang::headbang:

First band confirmed for NYE this year is a very special reunion show for Sydney thrashers MURDERWORLD.After putting the band to rest in 2007 the individual members of MURDERWORLD have been plodding along with their own endeavours but will reunite once more on Dec 31st to pummel all those with their Agressive Thrash Experience! Expect some oldies,some newbies and perhaps a surprise or two in their one off set.Thrash like a maniac into 2009 with MURDERWORLD!!
Other bands joining them on this night of seasonal brutality to be announced soon. Look out.

WANTEDBOYS2.jpg

Also now playing are Wollongong Metallers's SINASIZEM.

In the heart of Wollongong lies a sinister attraction... Local metallers Sinasizem. With a combination of thrash-black metal from Europe, melodic neo-classical elements, devastating vocals and precision drumming, this band is securing many gigs and fans from Sydney not to mention the local scene. Formed in 2004 by Brendan S and Adam W, their time was spent jamming in Brendan’s room and listening to as many types of influences to start shaping a sound of their own and create a vision. After time the boys felt they needed a singer so matt was joined for ferocious vocals. Shortly after Matt brought Gavin who possessed the skills and determination that the band was seeking in a rhythm guitarist/Lead guitarist. Finally Shane was added to fulfill the bass duties. The band played shows and recorded various materials during the course of 2 years. Then in October 06 Shane left the band due to artistic differences. With band emotions at an all time low the band decided to go against trends and introduce Adam G as a third lead /rhythm guitarist. The idea was to create some ferocious rhythms and incorporate melody and harmony all happening simultaneously to give the music a much fuller and heavier sound. The sound was achieved but then in November 06 another shock came when Matt left due to artistic differences and went on to pursue other music outlets. The band wasted no time in auditioning new bassists and found that youngster Kenny had the enthusiasm, dedication and a killer sound needed for this band. With new music being written singing duties were taken up by guitarist Gavin who now sings and plays guitar. He surprised the band with his ability and gave the band an edge which it loved. After months of searching for a keyboardist with no luck in finding the talent they were after, Megan joined the band in June 07 bringing a whole new element to the music. With things finally in order, the band have grown rapidly as a whole, pushing hard and finally proving that there are no limits for the 6 of them. The rhythmic rumble of 3 guitars and bass, the in your face vocals, melodic harmonies, the lightning fast solos, sinister keyboards and tight machine gun drums are just some of the reasons why Sinasizem are on their way to becoming a huge metal force of the future.

sinasisem.jpg

The gig: most of it.
The aftermath: other than Mike puking in Liam's car and some dude that kept on insisting on taking his pants off in Dave's loungeroom, not a great deal.

hahaha oh the guy taking his pants off was matt, that was the first time i met him...wow, dave should really start an unsuccessful dating service

i remember andrew puking on daves carpet :)
and when i woke up at 4am and realised i didnt actually know where i was...

hopefully i will be there! never got the chance to see Murderworld play.twice i showed up late to their gigs and missed seeing them play. D'oh!