New Years Evilution 2010/11!! Dec 31st @ The sando.

nyesmall.jpg

We're back yet again with the only way for a Metalhead to see out the old year and bang in the new!!
This NYE in Sydney @ The Sandringham hotel in Newtown you can catch:
RAMPAGE
BORN FROM THE ASHES (qld)
HEMINA
ARCADIA (sa)
BLACK HORIZON

All for just $15 starting at 7pm and going deep into the New Year. So avoid the pink shirts and multiple arrests in the CBD and get your Metal on courtesy of Metal Evilution. Because after all, Metal is a way of life.:headbang:

All for just $15 starting at 7pm and going deep into the New Year. So avoid the pink shirts and multiple arrests in the CBD and get your Metal on courtesy of Metal Evilution. Because after all, Metal is a way of life.:headbang:

I have other plans already anyway, but it's disappointing to see something on the scale of Screamfest isn't happening again as I can only assume it means it didn't get the turnout/success it deserved... :bah:

That said, nothing about a Metal Evilution new years bash is ever disappointing :headbang:

As far as I know, Screamfest isn't necessarily not happening, it's just not on NYE (which was a terrible choice of date in the first place)

I believe it's said that Screamfest isn't happening this year, but they are doing something next year.
For a major event yes, it's a bad date, but for a small scale gig, not so much. There are still a lot of people who cant be bothered hanging out with the family or going to some nightclub etc - a metal show is a great alternative.

i'll be there.Hopefully i can finish work by about 5pm and then get my workmate to drop me off in Newtown and have my first beer by 5.15pm

this will be my fourth Metal Evilution NYE's party

And i'd like to see the last local show of the year have the biggest crowd of the year so please drag your asses as well as your friends to the one place you can truly bang in the New Year too.:headbang:
I'm a marketing whore what can i say..:)

So Cryptor, any surprises planned from HEMINA for the event? a 25 minute BRAINSTORM medley perhaps?

Cheers to everyone who rocked up last night, after driving all the way out from Bris Vegas it was great to see some faces there! We had a great night, hopefully you all did too!

Happy New Year everyone!

Ian Ahles(Born From The Ashes!)

Was indeed a great night!!!
Thanks so much to all the bands that played,especially interstate acts ARCADIA and BORN FROM THE ASHES who came so far for the event. Many thanks to the staff and management of the Sando for helping it all to go smoothly and of course to all you who came along and supported this event and made it a sucess, i thank you all and hope we can do it all again next year.:D
If anyone took any pics please post them up here.