Metal Evilution to close down indefinately!

A sad day for me and a very hard thing to write but after 7 years of slogging away promoting Australian metal, Metal Evilution will shut down after current booked shows in Febuary are complete.
This is a very very hard to decision and it is not made lightly but a change of priorities are on the horizon and it's just time to move on.
There are dozens of other young promoters,managers,bookers out there in the scene so cheers to them for keeping it alive and i hope you all give them your support too.
For now i hope i see you at one of the last few shows i have coming up and again a big thanks for all your support over the years. It's been a good ride. \m/
Dave Balfour
METAL EVILUTUION :cry:

Thanks everyone!!!
All the kind words have been overwhelming to say the least. I just put my heart into something i love which is Metal music. I never cared about money or recognisation just the feeling of being part of this killer world of heavy music. I've worked with a ton of bands and met so many people in fact all my friends in one way or another i've met through Metal gigs and a lot of them being shows i put on.
I have a life changing situation now with a little baby to come into the world so things have to be prioritised and i can't give the time and effort that Metal Evilution demands at this time so a halt to it all was the only option.
Maybe one day i'll be back in some capacity or maybe this is really it for good but regardless i don't regret one second of it all. I still remember the first ever M.E. show as it was at the Vic On The Park Hotel in Enmore featuring DUNGEON coincidentally and it seems so long ago but at the same time like yesterday.Fucking weird.
Anyways my last shows are The Lewisham hotel on Fri Feb 18th and then the Cabbage Tree Hotel in Wollongong on the 19th.If ya can make one cheers but if not just one more thanks for supporting the greatest fucking music of all time.
Horns up

Good luck for the future!

I've always enjoyed your shows.You always manage to get strong line-ups.
so where are your final shows going to be?

Where were ya last night Davestorm?
I mostly came along to say g'day and make sure your last Sydney gig was beer fuelled and you weren't at your own show!