Music Of Mass Destruction - April 6

I'm looking at the menus for the DVD now and believe me this DVD is the real deal Holyfield! Badddddd as shit. Blows the hell out of any interactive stuff Anthrax (and many others) have done before. I'm actually amazed at how high end this thing is going to be. I honestly expected it just to be a live album, hit forward, hit backward, at least the sound is good kind of project and instead it to me looks as cool as the Animatrix and some of my other favorite DVDs. I've got some of the footage too and the band really is going off. It's got some cool transitions, split screen stuff too so it's not just straight ahead footage. This will definitely be one to pick up!!!

/Brentney

PS - I haven't seen Alex's art yet but I hear it's going to based on the tour posters from that tour, stuff from the late great Steve Kapo. A fitting tribute to a great guy and metal soldier who went way before his time. There will be CD and DVD editions. I've got some great photos from Andy Buchanan (some of my favorite pics ever of the band) and a few surprises.

while anthrax are touring oz soon the dvd will more than make up for lost time,i have been watching the hell outta the dac dvd but i need some metal.

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCkk Mr Spears ... I can't wait! Awesome - awesome!

Brentney ... can u clear up this for me coz I am an old confused dumb Australian born with Maltese parents fuckwit.

Ok ... we have the Metallum Maximum Aeterum album coming out right? And we also have this live Music for Mass Destruction DVD/CD coming out ? ... thats right eh? or am I getting confused. So if April 6 when is the MMA album coming out?

And do u still have your fetish for anything with red hair? Hey I read it on Metal Sludge man!

BTW I thought u said u were doing a new Anthrax website ;) ... I guess u have been busy ... mind u I love the current site ...its got this old late circa post 2000 kinda vibe to it! Don't change it!

Interesting that they chose to do a Metallica cover ... personally would've preferred another Thrax song ...but fuck now I am being one picky bastard ....

Either way I am dying for this DVD now :)

a cover song ain't always so bad. when Anthrax does a cover, they tear it up and it sounds mad awesome. can't wait fer this to come out, i know i'll get it on day 1.

aliasp said:
Interesting that they chose to do a Metallica cover ... personally would've preferred another Thrax song ...but fuck now I am being one picky bastard ....

Either way I am dying for this DVD now :)
It's just a partial cover. They play it up to the first verse. Not much longer than "cupajoe" or the intro of "Hell Awaits" they used to play.

NP: Slayer - Soundtrack To The Apocalypse, Disc 5