Music Of Mass Destruction - April 6

thanx for that :) ... very true about Anthrax doing covers - I mean have they ever done a bad one? Question is has anyone ever done an Anthrax cover?

1st DVD coming out is the Music of Mass Destruction: Anthrax Live in Chicago. It's footage from a night at the Metro with Bonus "MTV Cribs" style behind the scenes with band members and one with Alex Ross, drunken behind the scenes footage and prolly some other bonuses I'm forgetting like Videos. It's also got a live CD of the show. It'll never make a first week in April Release. Probably first week in May. But that's just me blabbing, not official. But the shit's not done and probably won't be in the bag for a few more weeks.

The next release this fall will be Metallum Maximum Aeturnum, and it's the rerecording of the early Anthrax songs you guys voted on. It's also a DVD/CD release.

Are we clear now?

/Brentney

PS - My wife's prego - http://www.brenternet.com

Wooohooo ... Thanks dude and congrats on this missus expecting!

A little notman on the way!

Brentney Spears said:
1st DVD coming out is the Music of Mass Destruction: Anthrax Live in Chicago. It's footage from a night at the Metro with Bonus "MTV Cribs" style behind the scenes with band members and one with Alex Ross, drunken behind the scenes footage and prolly some other bonuses I'm forgetting like Videos. It's also got a live CD of the show. It'll never make a first week in April Release. Probably first week in May. But that's just me blabbing, not official. But the shit's not done and probably won't be in the bag for a few more weeks.

The next release this fall will be Metallum Maximum Aeturnum, and it's the rerecording of the early Anthrax songs you guys voted on. It's also a DVD/CD release.

Are we clear now?

/Brentney

PS - My wife's prego - http://www.brenternet.com

Congrats Brent!!! :kickass:

Thats pretty exciting man! I remember seeing my (the unborn) son's first ultrasound. That freaky noise those machines make - the whirr whirr whirr ...

All the best to you and the missus and little Notman inside!

Brent-
I was gonna tell you, the baby seems to be at the same angle and position of you, when passed out on the bathroom floor!
Think I should post that picture of you here on the board?
:puke:

And, again, congratulations from Uncle Tad.