Music of Mass Destruction DVD hidden features?

Mr Blackwell

Greenface
Dec 29, 2003
Vienna, Austria, Europe
I got the DVD/CD two weeks ago and it rules. It's much better than I expected. The 5.1 live sound is awesome and I had a few good laughs while watching Charlie with Alex Ross.
Now I read that there's "a bunch of hidden features" on the DVD.
The only hidden feature that I was able to find is a drum solo, which I found by selecting Track 2 with the Search Mode button of my remote control.
If anyone knows of another DVD easter egg, please let us know how to find it!
Thanks!

where is the fucking drum solo?
I guess the most searched for hidden item is the "frankie´s segment" HAHAHA

The Man said:
during the smoke break move to the pentathrax logo in the upper right corner and it'll show a 1 1/2 minute drum solo. i think that's the only easter egg.

Cool, i just found that..thanks for the info..I just pressed the OK button on my DVD remote during the smoke break and i got the solo!!

I think I found an accident on the DVD...
If you're watching the secret Drum Solo, and push the next track button, the >>| button on the remote, there's a song with no sound.
I might've been drunk at the time, and I could be wrong. I'll check it out again in a few minutes...

ThraxDude said:
I think I found an accident on the DVD...
If you're watching the secret Drum Solo, and push the next track button, the >>| button on the remote, there's a song with no sound.
I might've been drunk at the time, and I could be wrong. I'll check it out again in a few minutes...
nope. you're just a fucking lush who hallucinates. i do have a question maybe you guys can answer though. during that drum solo is he doing a solid double bass roll or something else? because it doens't sound like the pedals are completely in time to me. or is that just what double bass sounds like when someone is playing that fast? i'm not a drummer so i don't know.

I tried it again. I pressed (>>|) on the remote, and it's the Hyperangle with just John talking right before "Fueled".
I know what you're saying about the double bass thingy. I'm not sure what that is. Maybe it has something to do with the audio?