Music of Mass Destruction - European Relaease!!!!

MarkJ

Nov 1, 2002
Solihull, UK
Visit site
For those of you NOT! in the United States, tomorrow sees the release of the live DVD - it contains footage shot at the band's Chicago show along with bonus behind the scenes stuff and a bonus live CD!!

Enjoy one and all!!!!!

Today I visited one big music store in the centre of Prague to buy the the CD/DVD but I found that was not still available. A salesman told me: "Maybe on Thursday or Friday". It seems like Czech Republic is off Europe! JULY 26th? No fucking way!!! Maybe Czech crappy Republic should have its own release dates...

I wait, I hate, silence kills me like a loaded gun..........

jackfromczech said:
Waiting sucks!
I asked nuclear blast europe one month ago, why they canceled so many release dates.

They answered, that they had some problems with the production of the digi-pack and the us-label ignored all deadlines and sent the dvd-master after the dvd has been released in the usa.

Aditionaly, I ordered an anthrax short (A-Gram), a longsleeve (MoM), stickers, etc.
they ONLY delivered the longsleeve (MOM) :cry: The rest isn't ready yet.
That's not all: The shirt is the first anthrax shirt since 1989 that I'll only wear at home, because it looks cheap, the printing isn't on the breast, it's on the belly:yuk:

But I don't care, Amazon delivers the dvd an friday!
And on Sunday me and my girlfriend travel to Salzburg and see Anthrax live (again!) :headbang:
Hopefully, they'll sell some quality-shirts
And if I'll find someone who'll drive with me 9 hours to the gigs on Monday and Tuesday, I'll see them 3 times in three days!!! (Sadly, my girl has to work)

hope they come to vienna next time, so I don't have to drive an can drink some more beer
*cheers*

Nuclear Blast sucks horse cock when it comes to ordering something.
Stick with Amazon.com

jackfromczech said:
Today I visited one big music store in the centre of Prague to buy the the CD/DVD but I found that was not still available. A salesman told me: "Maybe on Thursday or Friday". It seems like Czech Republic is off Europe! JULY 26th? No fucking way!!! Maybe Czech crappy Republic should have its own release dates...

Hey Jack i was in Prague (not for long) and the musicshop next to "Hells Bells" had it in on import...that was only 2 weeks ago so give it a try.

jackfromczech said:

In Bontonland? When they ever had the music ON TIME actually?
Maybe we should give this Hells Bells (Anděl) a try.

Odd it has taken so long to release in Europe... I mean u guys got WCFYA first ... then the states and only on import in Australia...

We've had the DVD in Oz for a quite a while ... got it about 2 months ago... and its quite simply the best live DVD I have seen since Rock in Rio!