Thrax DVDs

ArnieB

Dec 15, 2002
I entered Anthrax in Amazon.com and they mention 4 items...
- Unauthorized
- Attack of the Killer A's
and
- Anthrax: What They're Not Telling Us
What is this one about ?

- Music of Mass Destruction- Live in Chicago (DVD with bonus CD)
I know that's the upcoming release... are they all coming with bonus CD? or is this one a limited editon?)

Thanks !
ArnieB

PS : i'm already missing Franckie

I'm assuming that Unauthorized one is the Soldiers of Metal DVD.
I got that for $9.95. It's really cool...... if you're a huge ANTHRAX nerd, like myself.

So the next thing I'll have to get is the Music of Mass Destruction- Live in Chicago DVD which should be great ! And it will contain an Extra CD ? THAT will totally rock !

ThraxDude said:
I'm assuming that Unauthorized one is the Soldiers of Metal DVD.
I got that for $9.95. It's really cool...... if you're a huge ANTHRAX nerd, like myself.
I've heard the unauthorized ones are lame...is this one good? I am the biggest Anthrax nerd, but if it's just home video footage that fans made then no thanks.

sufferer said:
I've heard the unauthorized ones are lame...is this one good? I am the biggest Anthrax nerd, but if it's just home video footage that fans made then no thanks.

It has three separate interviews. One with Joey and Scott, one with Frankie and Charlie, and one with Dan. They're from 1991. I believe it was the P.E. tour. It goes back and forth between the interviews. It lasts around 50 minutes. There are two live clips in it. It is shot from stage left and the audio must have come from the camera. They're not full songs. I've watched it once. It was $7.99 at Borders and I got 20% off of that for some promotion.

Speaking of DVDs - I just saw a Nuclaer Blast DVD compilation which had lots of live clips and footage. Anthrax is listed with Safe Home - but I'm not prepared to shell out money for it if it's only the standard video clip of the track.

Anyone got it or seen it and know if its proper live footage or is it the normal vid track?