Music Of Mass Destruction Release Date Changed!!!

Riehlthing

It's "The Amish" To You
Feb 6, 2002
State of Beavers
home.rmci.net
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 04/20/2004. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this or any of your BestBuy.com orders by signing into Your Account.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Qty
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Description
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]1
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]Anthrax: Music Of Mass Destruction: Live In-DVD
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]Status: Pre-order release date is 04/20/2004.
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View complete order details in Your Account.
[/font]

That's also one of my best friend's birthdays.
And it's also Barney's (The Simpsons) birthday.

Riehlthing said:
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Qty
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Description
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]1
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]Anthrax: Music Of Mass Destruction: Live In-DVD
[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif]Status: Pre-order release date is 04/20/2004.
[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View complete order details in Your Account.
[/font]
Oh dear God, just please don't call 1-888-BEST-BUY and pick options 2, 1.
That takes you to my department for filling out PSP orders for consumer electronics and computer parts. We get over 1000 Best Buy calls per day, and hundreds of them are people frustrated with the menu and just pushing whichever option. Then I have to tell them "no, for what you need you need to push option _, _, _, whatever". My workplace isn't even Best Buy, we're a seperate company with a huge call center used by Best Buy to process their PSP orders by phone. I currently have just finished day number 7, of 12 days in a row at work. The last 2 days were voluntary overtime at time and a half pay. I figure if I can make it to day 12 without drooling all over myself, showing signs of insanity, then I can do anything. 12 days straight, 96 hours of work, what was I thinking??? :ill:

nythraxfan said:
Oh dear God, just please don't call 1-888-BEST-BUY and pick options 2, 1.
That takes you to my department for filling out PSP orders for consumer electronics and computer parts. We get over 1000 Best Buy calls per day, and hundreds of them are people frustrated with the menu and just pushing whichever option. Then I have to tell them "no, for what you need you need to push option _, _, _, whatever". My workplace isn't even Best Buy, we're a seperate company with a huge call center used by Best Buy to process their PSP orders by phone. I currently have just finished day number 7, of 12 days in a row at work. The last 2 days were voluntary overtime at time and a half pay. I figure if I can make it to day 12 without drooling all over myself, showing signs of insanity, then I can do anything. 12 days straight, 96 hours of work, what was I thinking??? :ill:
I'll call and ask about an Anthrax dvd thing, so you'd know it was me. I know how it is working in a call center. But soon to find out what it's like working at a call center closing.

my scenario:

im chillen, cookin burgers and BOOM fuckin greasepan overflows and grease all voe rthe floor and BOOM 20 people walk in "id like 40 double cheeseburgers ALL THE WAY" and BOOM my sinks areoverflowing w/ water and BOOM i spill grease on myself and BOOM i burned my fries and hotdogs and BOOM my steamer is flooding and BOOM i spill a box of onion rings on the flood and BOOM here comes the waitress "seems like a case of the mondays chuck ha ha ha ha!" AND BOOM shes on the floor decapitated with the use of my extendo-penis ie "scorpion penis" (mortal combat) and everyone is starrin at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT!!!!!!!!!!" *VIOLENTLY THROWS HOT GREASE ON EVERYONE AND SCORPION PENIS'S THEM*

SLAYER85 said:
my scenario:

im chillen, cookin burgers and BOOM fuckin greasepan overflows and grease all voe rthe floor and BOOM 20 people walk in "id like 40 double cheeseburgers ALL THE WAY" and BOOM my sinks areoverflowing w/ water and BOOM i spill grease on myself and BOOM i burned my fries and hotdogs and BOOM my steamer is flooding and BOOM i spill a box of onion rings on the flood and BOOM here comes the waitress "seems like a case of the mondays chuck ha ha ha ha!" AND BOOM shes on the floor decapitated with the use of my extendo-penis ie "scorpion penis" (mortal combat) and everyone is starrin at me "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKIN AT!!!!!!!!!!" *VIOLENTLY THROWS HOT GREASE ON EVERYONE AND SCORPION PENIS'S THEM*
wow