Music of Mass Destruction

Ace Kendrich

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2002
Visit site
Is there a difference between the DVD with bonus CD, and the CD with Bonus DVD other than packaging? I only ask because Amazon has one on sale, and the other one for regular price, and they also have two slightly different tracklistings. Thanks!

I was noticing at BestBuy.com they had 2 different versions as well. I'm not sure if there is any difference between them other than the packaging, a jewel case or a dvd case.

ThraxMan

Thanks Steve! If they're both the same then, I think I'll the get the one packaged as a CD. But what's confusing, I am seeing different track lists...not sure if Amazon.com is errored or not.

ThraxMan

Steve M said:
i got both. they're the same... just one's packaged as a dvd and one is packaged as a dvd.

were the CD's originally going to have a coupleafew different tracks?

also I thought the version of bring the noise was actually pretty decent. I was kinda burnt out on it but was suprised to see them do something different with it

I am running it through the tv plain jane and it sounds and looks great. I can only imagine what it would sound like with a kick ass sound system. The split screen stuff was done good. I was kinda worried cuz I usually don't like that but it worked here

Both packages have the same CD and DVD, no difference. The DVD box has liner notes by Scott and the CD box has liner notes by Charlie - Only difference. I have both and the DVD version I bought today the artwork looks awesome. My CD version the art printed like crap. I dunno what happened. So if I had to buy just one I'd get the DVD box version. You get bigger, prettier artwork anyway.

if they are both the same then why release 2 versions????; if the only difference is the size of the box/artwork and who wrote the liner notes. seems pretty weird to me.

they should have just done one version that contained liner notes by both scott and charlie. to split up the liner notes like that is pretty lame i think.

do they really hope people buy both versions just to have the complete liner notes?

or am i missing something?

I got the dvd version at Best Buy for $18. They didn't have the cd version, but their "online" price is $21 I think. I don't get why there is a price difference...

yeah, Among would have been cool and a few others like HyProGlo, Keep It The Family and Catharsis. No songs from Spreading... either. I asked Charlie why there was no songs from the Spreading... album and he said it just didnt work that way.