your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
i posted this in another thread but no one cared so here's a new one

this is kind of like if opeth was still good in 2012

i actually think i'm going to buy this album when it comes out

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EidBzGM-AM&feature=related[/ame]
I like this song a lot too

this is pretty ... terrible ... the second track sounds like layers of drums on top of one another. is the drummer an octopus? or is it a shitty mix?

Erik, you shittin me bro?

this is pretty ... terrible ... the second track sounds like layers of drums on top of one another. is the drummer an octopus? or is it a shitty mix?

haha what was that stuff Erik was ranting about recently? Some kind of mixing software? This sounds exactly the same.
I mean, it's cool, I dig it...but it's nothing special and screamy vocals, well, I just can't take any more screamy vocals. Either sing or get off the stage.

i don't care about the second track (from an earlier album/demo/ep/whatever,) i did not at all find it as interesting

however

if you think what i actually posted in the first post is terrible, you are beyond redemption

been listening to this song like 15 times the last few days, this is the best new discovery i've made since the first song on the last altar of plagues album (and also the atlas moth)

i could do without the layered vocals (or actually the overall shitty vocals) but that track is a different band than the one peters posted