Snoop Dogg
Soundgarden
Stone Temple Pilots
System Of A Down
Tenacious D
The Butterfly Effect
The Dandy Warholes

And a whole bunch of classical music that I don't even know what the names are

I love The Butterfly Effect, expecially their song "Gone".. it's always on my mind.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6856966 said:
I love The Butterfly Effect, expecially their song "Gone".. it's always on my mind.

They're alright except I've seen them live like 80 times now so it's sorta like I've heard them to much

If you like The Butterfly Effect however I strongly recommend that you try

Cog
http://www.myspace.com/cogrockmusic

Karnivool
http://www.myspace.com/karnivool

Another two bands that I have seen live to many times

Outside of metal I like some Hard Rock bands like Drowning Pool, Audrey Horne, RE:Ignition, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, AM Conspiracy, Black Stone Cherry...

I also like some Folk bands such as Vartinna, Runrig, Capercaille, The Battlefield Band, Spinach For Norman...

Ain't Drowning Pool nu-metal?

Like the above person said, Alice In Chains, some rap and other random stuff. I like some country songs but not pop punk.

I fucking love folk music. Mostly Celtic though, i grew up listening to it. Hence why i love Fintroll with passion + ensiferum, tyr, elu etc etc. Other than that, RJD2 and some other lo-fi dj's, Incubus, and other rock stuff are other things i listen to aswell.

Sigur Ros
Miles Davis
Classic Jazz
Mozart, Beethoven.
Random Folk albums.
Rush
Tanderine Dream**

Instrumental Music
Orchestrial Movie Soundtracks

glam rock, Frank Zappa, Bumblefoot, Mattias "IA" Eklundhs solo albums and Freak Kitchen, Paul Gilbert, Mr. Big, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Eric Johnson , Queen and alot more. XD

BON JOVI!!!

people sound listen to Nick Cave, really, i got serious boners with him

And heck yeah! Nick Cave is the shit:dopey:

I am a shameless pop lover. For the past few weeks I've been totally hooked on Justin Timberlake, Rihanna and, most recently, Alicia Keys, who btw is really effin' awesome.

I also enjoy all the electronic stuff they play at night clubs.

And, of course, 80's pop. I'm still crazy about A-Ha.

BON JOVI!!!

And heck yeah! Nick Cave is the shit:dopey:

I am a shameless pop lover. For the past few weeks I've been totally hooked on Justin Timberlake, Rihanna and, most recently, Alicia Keys, who btw is really effin' awesome.

I also enjoy all the electronic stuff they play at night clubs.

And, of course, 80's pop. I'm still crazy about A-Ha.

Music is music. Todays pop just doesn't mean anything to me. The pop of the 80s, there's some pretty awesome stuff but Rihanna and Justin Timberlake, I can maybe listen to one of their songs for 30 seconds, and then I get bored by it. To me it's really flat music. If I listen to any of their songs twice, I just get annoyed. Not bored, but annoyed. But whatever, people are different :p and one should let them be. As long as you don't listen to music to be cool, then I can't take it. Counts for almost every genre.