Musicieans Needed - Opeth CD Tribute Album

opethtribute

New Metal Member
Apr 11, 2004
Hello-

I posted on this a while back, but if anyone missed it, here is the info:

Hello All-

There is a new Opeth CD tribute project underway that those of you that are musicians may be interested in.

Essentially, it's a not-for-profit Opeth tribute album played and recorded by Opeth fans.

The project needs contributors - vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.

We are especially in need of drummers!

If you are a competent musician and have the ability to record your instrument digitally to certain standards, you can be a contributor!

PLease see the project website for more details and for a complete listing of tracks and available track/instrument slots.

www.geocities.com/opethtribute

The tracks we will be recording:

1. Forest of October
2. Advent
3. Demon of the Fall
4. Moonlapse Vertigo
5. The Drapery Falls
6. A Fair Judgement
7. Windowpane

Please visit the website first and contact me if you are interested - and spread the word!

Thx.

Chris
:headbang:

I wish I could help you with the drums, but my equipment sucks and I don't have recording equipment to do them. I know The Drapery Falls, A Fair Jugdement and maybe Demon Of The Fall.

I can get the clean sound from windowpane, but my distortion sucks. I probably cant do anything anyways because finals are coming up.

opethtribute said:
6. A Fair Judgement

Please visit the website first and contact me if you are interested - and spread the word!

Thx.

Chris
:headbang:

Need Keyboards? I'm too wrapped up with guitar stuff in my band, but i'll do keyboards.

damn and I was hoping there would be fewer bassists...the only song I think I could even remember all of is "Windowpane." But I could try...