Must have Edge of Sanity releases....

TheNever

Back from the grave....
Oct 20, 2001
Chicago
www.shatteredmetal.com
Okay i have Crimson 1,2, spectral sorrows, unorthodox, and purgatory. Are the others just as awesome? I'm thinking i definitely need Nothing but death remains. Also how's the production? I liked unorthodox's production, if that's a comparison.

Until Eternity Ends is fucking MANDITORY... buy it.

Infernal is a yawner outside of two very strong tracks (Hell Is Where The Heart Is - and I forget the name of the other, its track #6)...

I've never heard Nothing But Death Remains, but based on what fellow metal brothers have said about it, I chose not to listen.

I do have to say that the album EoS recorded without Dan was very well done and I would recommend you listen to it. It may not have been super-Swede progdeath ala Unothodox/Crimson, rather its very Stompbox-ish (if anyone remembers that band). I just wish "metal-people" would have given them a fair chance.

Average Death Metal Fan: "An Edge of Sanity album without Dan Swano?? No fucking way, it's going to suck! Who cares that those guys are insanely talented musicians... No Swano, me no listen..."

Don't be "one of those" guys...

"I've never heard Nothing But Death Remains, but based on what fellow metal brothers have said about it, I chose not to listen."

Sad.. but your loss.

Crimson and Infernal.

Heh, I really cant understand why not many people here like Infernal... I really really like it even over purgatory and spectral, I do love those to bits aswell but I reckon Infernal tops them.

I actually like Criptic, but not all the songs. But "hell written" and "Uncontroll me" really have the energetic Edge of Sanity feeling I think. I also like Infernal a lot, but I do like Crimson a lot more. Maybe the brilliance of Crimson puts Infernal a bit in a kind of shadow.

I think you should download the albums,listen to them a couple of times and buy them if you like what you've heard and erase the ones you didn't like.
you can never rely on other people's personal taste in music.
I never buy a CD unless I heard most of the songs entirely and you shouldn't either.

Ret- said:
Crimson and Infernal.

Heh, I really cant understand why not many people here like Infernal... I really really like it even over purgatory and spectral, I do love those to bits aswell but I reckon Infernal tops them.

What he said. Infernal is my favorite after the crimsons. EASY.