mwuahahha

Stygian_Apothegm

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Athens, Jo'gia
stygianapothegm.iuma.com
a few days ago i met this dude on an aim metallica chat... i think he was a dumbass i cant remember. anyway he tells me his friend has this ftp with a bunch of metal bands and im like "gimme the ftp" and he said to email the guy, gave me his email. so without thinking anything would come of this i emailed the guy. got back the email today he gave me a username, pass, all that, and i look on his ftp. holy shit. he has like hundreds upon hundreds of bands! this r00lz. and the videos.... holy shit. god i wish i had cable.

no one ask me for it. im just here to make you all jealous.

ftp is badass, my clan mate gave me access to his comp a while ago, he didnt have much music but boy did he have a stash of naughty stuff, hehe!

I'm currently annoyed with ftp because I don't understand it very well and I have a shirt harddrive as well that I can't download anything more onto so I can't download that CuteFTP shit right now. :ill:

:lol: I typed "shirt" instead of "shit" :p

Stygian_Apothegm said:
a few days ago i met this dude on an aim metallica chat... i think he was a dumbass i cant remember. anyway he tells me his friend has this ftp with a bunch of metal bands and im like "gimme the ftp" and he said to email the guy, gave me his email. so without thinking anything would come of this i emailed the guy. got back the email today he gave me a username, pass, all that, and i look on his ftp. holy shit. he has like hundreds upon hundreds of bands! this r00lz. and the videos.... holy shit. god i wish i had cable.

no one ask me for it. im just here to make you all jealous.
I am green with envy! :ill:

Ahh...JT is cool. Get on the hub, just make sure you know how to work ftp's so you don't arse him with having to tell you shit.

Stygian_Apothegm said:
i spend 9/10 of my life on the internet, im sure im more literate than you iandork.
I was pointing out the fact that anyone interested can get access to JT's FTP, not saying anything about you, you self centered little asshat.

:DThat is awesome that you were talking about JT's ftp. JT is awesome, he is one of my best friends. He was my roommate Sophmore year in college. No one has as much metal as he does. He has well over a thousand CDs, and then a good 250 Gigs or more of mp3s and videos. It is cool to just go over to his house and listen to anything that he has.

Alright I will shut up now. Yet maybe I was just trying to make everyone jealous just like SA was.