My 2 1/2 year old nephew loves Amon Amarth!

orion23

New Metal Member
Jul 15, 2007
So I was watching the "Wrath of the norsemen" dvd when my nephew came home and sat there to watch for a couple of minutes.

3 months later, I still have to play "in pursuit of vikings" "ride with vengeance" and "fate of norns" for him everyday.

He pretends to play the guitar and actually catches some of the lyrics. :headbang:

So I was watching the "Wrath of the norsemen" dvd when my nephew came home and sat there to watch for a couple of minutes.

3 months later, I still have to play "in pursuit of vikings" "ride with vengeance" and "fate of norns" for him everyday.

He pretends to play the guitar and actually catches some of the lyrics. :headbang:

I knew there was a reason to divorce my family, this is living proof. Maybe VicMerch can put in some kids stuff.

That is a whole new generation of metal heads, good to know that metal shall reign forever :headbang::headbang::headbang:

A young metal head.

He owns 3 small guitars which he plays with style. ( I really need to tape this kid...)

He also loves playing mine because it looks like the one the guitar player uses (LTD EXPLORER)

We wonder, could we bring him to the concert in NY?

if that is true about ur nephew, this is new of the coolest nature. almost seems to good to be true. u sure he isnt just babbling right when u happen to be watching the dvd or does he really seem to be singing along?

if that is true about ur nephew, this is new of the coolest nature. almost seems to good to be true. u sure he isnt just babbling right when u happen to be watching the dvd or does he really seem to be singing along?

No, the little guy is actually CRAZY. High energy level, so he loves the screaming and the fast music. His favorite song is "the pursuit of vikings" and he catches works such as, waves, odin, ship, and he is starting to sing with actual rythm, some of the guitar riffs, such as the very beginning of the song.

He also loves "Fate of norns". That one he knows better since the lyrics are more audible. He clearly says the very few lines of the song.

Oh yeah, and he tries the "monster voice" all the time :headbang: