My apologies

allstar990

Yeah I'm 14
Nov 12, 2007
India
ok guyz i know i have acted stupid since my first post and i now realise it....let us forget about my stupid deeds and make a fresh start....its like every other guy in the forum is like mocking me...i can understand..if i was in ur place i would have done the same thing...but cmon guyz let us have a fresh start and i wont act stupid...so guyz...are u still angry with me? I am really sorry....

Fine man!:) It would be pretty funny still if someone came here and was like "OH NO ANOTHER THREAD:...:GTFO!" Nah but really. All deeds forgiven:lol::lol::lol:

vodka is quite cool, and i smoke and drink..
but i guess his sig is not a 'joke' :lol: he doesn't know better

vodka is quite cool, and i smoke and drink..
but i guess his sig is not a 'joke' :lol: he doesn't know better

tbh i dont like vodka...i prefer something else. I dont smoke either because its unhealthy and costs much :lol: No i dont think the signature is a joke...just regular behaviour.

ok guyz i know i have acted stupid since my first post and i now realise it....let us forget about my stupid deeds and make a fresh start....its like every other guy in the forum is like mocking me...i can understand..if i was in ur place i would have done the same thing...but cmon guyz let us have a fresh start and i wont act stupid...so guyz...are u still angry with me? I am really sorry....

uhm....who are you?