My Arms Your Hearse Packaging

Dec 18, 2005
I've got one of the earliest versions of the My Arms, Your Hearse CD; without any of the bonus tracks.
I was just wondering whether on the newest editions there is a booklet for the lyrics or if they're printed as a story on a black sheet of paper like on mine. Also was the album remastered or remixed at all for any of the re-issues?

as far as i know the lyrics are printed like a story on all of them. dont think it was remastered for the re-issue, i cant tell the difference

ive got a question regarding the japanese press. according to opeth.com (discography) the only album that was released in japan is morningrise. yet there are some japanese press of the other albums on ebay right now. anyone got some info about this?

As I know all the albums was released in japan except 'Still Life'. At least I have all the japanese editions. Unfortunately these were released without any bonus material. All the speciality is the added japanese translation of the lyrics...
So those are genuine copies on Ebay, I think...

Detric said:
ive got a question regarding the japanese press. according to opeth.com (discography) the only album that was released in japan is morningrise. yet there are some japanese press of the other albums on ebay right now. anyone got some info about this?

actually i dont think they are genuine, i bought the morningrise japanese press years ago and there are no bonus tracks on it, while the japanese press of morningrise on ebay does have the bonus track eternal soul torture. maybe it was re-released in japan.