My Arms, Your Hearse Reissue

Sinistas

Life Hangs Motionless
Dec 2, 2002
Harvard, MA
www.dreadedsilence.com
From Blabbermouth:

OPETH: 'My Arms Your Hearse' To Be Reissued With Bonus Tracks - Aug. 6, 2003
OPETH's "My Arms Your Hearse" will be reissued in the U.S. on October 14 through Candlelight Records.

Earlier this year, Candlelight welcomed the return of "Orchid" and "Morningrise" to its U.S. catalog (previously under U.S. license to Century Media). Now the final of the OPETH original release trilogy comes with added bonus tracks for the band's U.S. fans.

Released in 1997, "My Arms Your Hearse" is the biggest selling of the band's three initial recordings. With over 10,000 sales to date, it is considered
by many to be the band's best. Recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, "My Arms Your Hearse" will contain two extra tracks, including a remake of the CELTIC FROST classic "Circle of the Tyrants".

i bet its been out for prolly a yr...in fact if we take a gander in the booklet or on the back of the case it will prolly tell us when its been re-released :Smug:

Definitely. The other song doesn't... and I think they made a reissue because the first reissue sold out. That's my only explanation.

And as far as I know the original re-issue has been out all over, not just the UK. You English wanks take every opportunity you can find to prove you're better than the US you colonized. [/random act of anti-England]

I probably won't get it because the bonus tracks mess up the flow of the CD. Yeah, yeah, I know, you're gonna say, "Well just stop the damn CD after Epilogue." No, it doesn't work that way. When Epilogue plays, I sit in a trance and just close my eyes and listen, and then after it's over just sit for a few moments with my thoughts. I don't want to have to get up and turn it off. It's just wrong.