My Arms, Your Hearse Reissue

illbeleavinnow said:
Definitely. The other song doesn't... and I think they made a reissue because the first reissue sold out. That's my only explanation.

And as far as I know the original re-issue has been out all over, not just the UK. You English wanks take every opportunity you can find to prove you're better than the US you colonized. [/random act of anti-England]

You don't like Remember Tomorrow?! :guh: You're not another Maiden hater are you?

How the fuck can you hate pre-load Metallica? How the fuck can you like Iron Maiden (excluding Be Quick or be Dead, Phantom of the Opera, The Trooper, Remember Tomorrow, Fear of the Dark, The Clairvoyant...maybe more)? Any of you? Ever? Bah.

I don't like any sort of thrash, period. Just how I don't like country music and pop. It doesn't appeal to me. I'm not saying that Metallica aren't talented and amazing songwriters, but I don't like their music.

And about Maiden, I've heard only a few songs and they didn't strike me at all. I don't like anything that came out of the NWOBHM basically. 'Cept maybe Judas Priest and Def Leppard.

MasterOLightning said:

New
Wave
Of
British
Heavy
Metal

*nod*

late 70s/early 80s stuff like Diamond Head, Angel Witch, etc.

and btw: why does everything have to turn into a St. Anger thread :Smug: