My awesome Anthrax weekend im Melbourne & Adelaide

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
OK, so I've just got my flights organised to Melbourne in May.

I'm catching up with some friends and going to a couple of AFL matches on the Friday night and Saturday arvo, getting thoroughly hammered all weekend, before going to the Palace on the Sunday night for Anthrax.

Then on the Monday morning I'll be flying back home to Adelaide, and seeing them again the next night at Heaven. I'll be dead for work Tuesday, but who cares!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Hey Reidie ...enjoy the Megadeth concert. I am going too.

Not gonna see Anthrax here in Melbourne but travelling to Adelaide to catch em at Heaven.

aliasp said:
Hey Reidie ...enjoy the Megadeth concert. I am going too.

Not gonna see Anthrax here in Melbourne but travelling to Adelaide to catch em at Heaven.

They are coming to perth so ill catch them here. Megadeth and anthrax in the space of a month :headbang:

i'll be seeing anthrax in sydney and melbourne.
anthraxtix2cl.jpg

word.

My Melbourne ticket is in the mail - can you believe it costs me $9.95 to get it sent over to me??? WTF's up with that??!!

timmyc said:
OK, so I've just got my flights organised to Melbourne in May.

I'm catching up with some friends and going to a couple of AFL matches on the Friday night and Saturday arvo, getting thoroughly hammered all weekend, before going to the Palace on the Sunday night for Anthrax.

Then on the Monday morning I'll be flying back home to Adelaide, and seeing them again the next night at Heaven. I'll be dead for work Tuesday, but who cares!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

I took an annual leave day from work the following Tuesday so I can go to the show on the Monday night in Adelaide. I know that I will not be in a fit condition to go to work on Tuesday.

I am not a big drinker and driving to the show anyway, but I know that my ears will be ringing and I will be very over tired...... not a good state to answer a sales call in the office !!! :loco:

I gotta work on the Tuesday after seeing Thrax the 2 previous nights but luckily I can take work as it comes - on that day I'm sure I'll be pretty slow!!

Well being self employed like myself I just basically ask myself if I can have a day off - still awaiting an answer... hehehe.

Yes after the Adelaide concert last year my ears were muffled and ringing for about 3 days solid!

aliasp said:
Well being self employed like myself I just basically ask myself if I can have a day off - still awaiting an answer... hehehe.

Aliasp Conscious: Yes you can have the day off, just promise to get rip roaring drunk and have fun dammit! :headbang:

AugDawg