My band´s new stuff (myspace layout, song, pics)

Sep 8, 2005
It`s my time to do some shameless promotion here hehe, check it out, new myspace design and our new song, some of you already hear it cause JeffTD mixed it and there`s already a thread , but i know lots of people here doesn´t even open the rate my mixes subforum, anyways, here`s my band stuff if some of you want to check it!!

www.myspace.com/solitudespace

Don´t forget to send the add!!

propic.jpg

Wow! Punitive Pride está brutal! Qué buena canción!

No tengo MySpace pero ya puse el MySpace de tu banda en mis favoritos de Safari.

how the heck do you get the bands logo/banner across the top of the myspace pages? do you have to pay for it? I had a code for it...my old bands myspace still has ours up, but when I tried the exact code for my new band, it didnt work.

how the heck do you get the bands logo/banner across the top of the myspace pages? do you have to pay for it? I had a code for it...my old bands myspace still has ours up, but when I tried the exact code for my new band, it didnt work.

We had it that way in our last design, we just change the images and it still work, i really dont think you have to pay, check your code, if you want i can send you that code im using.

Suena que te cagas! Enhorabuena! Sick mix and tunes bro ;)

Muchas Gracias Erik!! que bien que te agrado:headbang:

Awesome. I'm getting some old-school melodeath vibe from this. Good job with the tunes and with the vibely mix. Are the drums programmed?

Thanks a lot Ermin!! Glad you like it, Drums aren´t programmed, just had an awesome editting by Jeff, im really happy with drums on this new song.