My band gonna play with Megadeth

Sep 8, 2005
My band was selected to open the Megadeth Show in Monterrey, Mexico, on June 21

Wish us luck!!:headbang:

I hope i can at least say hello to Mustaine and Chris Broderick.

Congratulations! But I have to tell you, it's not easy to meet with Mustaine. I mixed the local band when Megadeth played here in Venezuela last may 25th so I had "total access" and even I couldn't meet him. Not because of Mustaine but for the manager. Maybe you'll have the best of luck there.

Yeah i know what you mean, those managers, dealed with them in the past.

We played with Dark Tranqullity in 2005, and the manager told us not to even look at them, ridiculous, fortunately, those Guys (DT) are awesome and really down to earth, and they were who talk to us.

Thanks guys!! i will bring some pics if i can get one.

We played with Dark Tranqullity in 2005, and the manager told us not to even look at them, ridiculous, fortunately, those Guys (DT) are awesome and really down to earth, and they were who talk to us.

Pssshh, who the fuck does he (the manager) think they are, Journey? DT is not exactly the world's most legendary band (but of course none of my favorite bands are, so that's hardly an insult)

lol... same thing happened to me here with DT's manager. They showed up and the manager said: "Don't even look at them"

Gnash: no isn´t part of the Gigantour, there was a rumor about Gigantour in Mexico, but it´s just Megadeth.

Sloan: Sure!, but they still use those??

felipe-x: Thanks dude!!

Matula: Entonces si sabes en realidad de lo que hablo jajaja!

Metaltastic: Yeah, believe it, those guys (tour managers) are just assholes, bands get sometimes bad reputation because of this twats.

Hi dude, first of all congratulations and goodluck.

Secondly, I like your stuff, keep it up mate, you'll kick ass.

Congratulations!!!!!
I hope they are down to earth people... This year I had the opportunity to open the show for Dream Theater in my country (Chile) and they were very nice to us. We got to meet the complete band. Very nice expierience! But not every band is like that.... I've had some awful experiences with other "rockstar" bands too.

Enjoy and rock hard!

Congratulations!!!!!
I hope they are down to earth people... This year I had the opportunity to open the show for Dream Theater in my country (Chile) and they were very nice to us. We got to meet the complete band. Very nice expierience! But not every band is like that.... I've had some awful experiences with other "rockstar" bands too.

Enjoy and rock hard!

wena x que asi por estos lados jajaja primero yo, de ahi bassina, ahora tu ? :rofl:

te aburrio el foro de silva jaja

:rofl:

i play with kreator and kotipelto last year :Smokin: