My band Horrendous reviewed in Terrorizer

Melodeath

Moonbow
Feb 6, 2004
Northern VA
Got a call last night that my band's demo was reviewed in Terrorizer Magazine. I just went out and bought a copy. This is the review:

"Horrendous - Sweet Blasphemies:
Whoa. Horrendous have done their homework. This trio channel the thickest, darkest Boss-pedal driven Swedish style death metal to great effect. Pulverising, yet simultaneously melodic, Horrendous is one of the most promising groups to burst forth from the US underground in quite some time. A major reason for this, beyond the ridiculously competent performance, is the excellent production quality, which is stellar for a demo." [9/10] JMM -Terrorizer Magazine

:kickass:
It's nice to get a shout out on the production, as well!

Go grab the November issue #203 of Terrorizer Magazine to see it in the flesh!

Haha, well that little disclaimer on that blog is BS, but it's ok. Feel free to check it out, our demo is indeed available on various blogs. It was originally posted over at The Underworld of Metal where there's a cool review, and the upload actually was authorized.

The demo is currently sold out, so you actually wouldn't be able to buy it right now if you tried (unless you want a nice CD-R :p) haha. However, it will be re-pressed very soon.