My band has a small review in the latest issue of Terrorizer

nwright

Apr 19, 2005
New Castle, Indiana
www.myspace.com
So, not much, but pretty good for some no names from Indiana. They made a nice comment about the production, so I have all you guys to thank for teaching me so many valuable things about modern metal production (I engineer/mix/master our band's stuff).

Here's the review for our latest album, "The Bitter End":

Whoa, this unsigned Indiana band are showing the big guns how it's done with this, their thumping self-released debut album. Having played with everyone from Hatebreed to Hate Eternal has obviously given these guys chance to hone their chops to somewhere near perfection, and "the Bitter End" is as fine a slab of molten modern aggro metal as you could hope to find, brilliantly produced and dripping with malicious intent. 7.5/10

There's a dude from a radio staion here in the US (east coast) that found out about us through Myspace. He's had us featured on his metal radio show and suggested we submit to Terrorizer when talking to us off air (phone interview). I didn't think they'd pay much attention to us, as we are 100% DIY, no distro, no label, etc. We just do it on our own through typical outlets. He wrote us yesterday saying we had been reviewed...We knew nothing of it until he told us.