My band is opening for Firewind at Jaxx June 11th!!!

AboveTheAshesDave

New Metal Member
May 25, 2008
Hey everyone,

Just a quick introduction since I'm new to the forums. My name's Dave, I play in a band called Above the Ashes, and the guys in it pretty much got me obsessed with Firewind over the past year.

But sticking to the topic, like it says my band will be opening for Firewind along with Dark Tranquillity, Divine Heresy, and Christian Death. My band is beyond excited to be opening for these guys, and if any of you have been to Jaxx before, you know this is the place to see your favorite metal band.

I don't mean to advertise my own band, after all that's meant for a different board, so I'll just cut to the chase. All I'm asking is that if any of you reside in the Northern VA/DC/MD area, or even outside of this area, you'll definitely want to make it to this show. I've seen some of my heroes in metal perform at Jaxx throughout my years in high school and even today. Each and every time has been an experience I know could never happen at any other venue, as Jaxx's size is so small that there's a level of intimacy no other venue can offer for bands such as Firewind.

At the bottom are a few links to the show information such as Jaxx's official site, as well as my band's myspace. If you plan on coming, be sure to pm me about ticket information and I might be able to set you up with on. Hope to see you there.

-Dave

Jaxx's Official Site
www.Jaxxroxx.com

Above the Ashes (We'll be playing new material that has yet to be recorded and chances the only song we will play from our demo at this show will be "The Aftermath" )
http://www.myspace.com/abovetheashesrocks