My band is opening for Red Lamb

Have fun playing for all 10 people that show up.

But seriously, put on a great show.

Pretty good! How did you manage to do that?
Not sure man my guitarist handles the business but we've been getting booked to open for several national acts due to our gaining fan base here in central Florida. When we opened for Soil and Hed pe we outsold every local band on the bill with pre-sell tickets, by a LANDSLIDE. Not just friends buying tickets, but fans of ours that we don't even know who bought them from other people. Promoters took note and we then got put on with Geoff Tate and then Straight Line Stitch (album produced by Caggiano), but unfortuneately they had to cancel their whole tour do to unforseen circumstances (I was so bummed, they're awesome!) Now we got Red Lamb and I've heard news that their manager wants to work with us in some way because of interest, all the news I got on that but I'm excited! We also have Mushroomhead coming up in the next few weeks and Fear Factory lined up, also the House Of Blues Orlando confirmed they want us to have our CD release party there this summer when our album's done. Only need 500 bucks to finish the mixing ugh it's so expensive but we will do it! I've been playing in shit bands and crappy bars since I was 18 as all of us have in this band and now our hard work is finally paying off and we have all sacrificed so much as anyone in a band knows. I hope this goes well here's a clip of us playing in Daytona from a few weeks ago, fun show again not thrash but I'm passionate about it and love playing bass in this band. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
also the House Of Blues Orlando confirmed they want us to have our CD release party there this summer when our album's done.

I'm glad to hear everything's going so well for your band right now. :headbang:

You may want to change your sig quote, just sayin':lol:

Congrats man! I'm not on here much anymore but it seems like not long ago you were about to call it quits and now everything seems to be going great for you guys. Hopefully soon Red Lamb will be opening for you.