My Band (NERVE DAMAGE) is opening for Anthrax!!!

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Okay Shana when are we leaving???? I'm serious too!!! Lets go!!! E-mail me!!!!

Mark...it's 840.5 miles and approximate travel time is a little over 12 hours...what do you think...are you up for it??? Would we rent a car/van or use one of ours...Mine is a used car so I don't think it could handle all those miles...The show is Thursday July 13th so I am guessing we would have to leave the latest by early evening on Wednesday, July 12th so we get to IL by the afternoon...for 12 hours we can rotate drivers so we don't have to worry about sleep just don't think we could drive back after the show...would probably be dead...which means we would all need to spend atleast one night in IL unless there is stuff happening and we stay into the weekend...Maybe some of our CDC friends can let us crash with them otherwise we would have to look into something I am assuming. Unfortunitely I lost a lot of money gambling so it's a little tight right now but I will work something out...talk to you soon :headbang:

P.S. I was looking at a map and we would take on Route 80 West the whole way in (756.2 miles) and it looks like the show is right off the exit, less than 4 miles from Route 80...don't think we would have any problems...

I might be able to hook you guys up with a place to crash. PM me and lets see what can be done.

Defragger & Thrax Em THANK YOU!!!! You guys rock!!!:headbang: :headbang: :kickass:
Shana I emailed you from the CDC e-mail.
I gotta talk the little woman into this For some reason I feel I have to do this!!:loco:

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Defragger & Thrax Em THANK YOU!!!! You guys rock!!!:headbang: :headbang: :kickass:
Shana I emailed you from the CDC e-mail.
I gotta talk the little woman into this For some reason I feel I have to do this!!:loco:

I'm gonna check my mail now...yeah for some reason I think I have to do it too :headbang:

Talk to you later

P.S. Checked the bus rates and it would cost around $142.00/each...and that would be 17h instead of the 12h if we drive direct...I don't mind driving...check your e-mail :)

:headbang: :kickass:
MyHatred said:
Awesome news, Buddy!!!

You are probably the biggest fan on this board(judging from your anthrax collection) so you definitely deserve it. I bet you are going to have some serious stage fright for this gig. Best of luck dude!!!

You are the man dude, thanks for having my back, I am sure you know what I am talking about

Hey Buddy,
Congrats on getting this gig!!
Wish I was going to be there, but family calls.
Have a KILLER show!!

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
To lazy. Plus its full and I am to lazy to empty it. So with it being full, I cant recieve new messages!! lol. I'll type this, but wont take the time to deleate a few messages. Funny!!

Dave

Too lazy!!!!??!??! All you have to do is click a few times with your mouse!! It's not like anyone is asking you to run a marathon.

poker_fan_in_nyc said:
I'm gonna check my mail now...yeah for some reason I think I have to do it too :headbang:

Talk to you later

P.S. Checked the bus rates and it would cost around $142.00/each...and that would be 17h instead of the 12h if we drive direct...I don't mind driving...check your e-mail :)

I've done my fair share of road trips and when mapquest quotes you 12 hours driving time, it really means 8-10. At least with the way I drive.

That being said, if I was in your shoes, I'd opt for the bus. Pro's outweigh the con's. On the bus, you get to catch up on sleep, listen to your I-pod, read a book, save money on gas, and you don't have to worry about getting pulled over for speeding or whatever.

AlexStomp said:
I've done my fair share of road trips and when mapquest quotes you 12 hours driving time, it really means 8-10. At least with the way I drive.

That being said, if I was in your shoes, I'd opt for the bus. Pro's outweigh the con's. On the bus, you get to catch up on sleep, listen to your I-pod, read a book, save money on gas, and you don't have to worry about getting pulled over for speeding or whatever.

I might consider taking the bus because some of the people that were gonna go can't make it and I didn't want to drive it alone...I really want to go but not I have to really think if I want to do it alone (I don't care going to the show alone...it's everything else) :loco: