My band is supporting Dark Tranquillity

Melb_shredder

Orpheus: Melodic Death
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
I'm absolutely STOKED right now! My band Orpheus Omega have been given the opportunity to be the main national support for Dark Tranquillity when they tour Australia next year.

They're basically the reason I even started the band in the first place and one of my biggest influences.. I'm so moist I could drown a toddler :|

1236472_10151618919923021_1545790068_n.jpg

Congrats!!! That's news definitely worth sharing.

Thanks guys! I'm really exited about this :D after supporting Amon Amarth last year, and supporting Sirenia later this year, it's been a great run so far! :)

Grats, I've known them for a while now and you won't find a bunch of kinder dudes :) Awesome guys and awesome musicians.

Definitely! I've been lucky enough to have spoken to Niklas on occasion. Nothing but the nicest dude \m/ and my guitarists met them last time they came out and thought they were the humblest dudes! So that's always cool :)

They're all great guys. Mikael's a movie buff so you guys might hit up a cinema before showtime, hahaha

Fuckin A man, congrats!
Always awesome to support bands you dig, even more so when it's one of your favorite bands!

Coolest part about when we supported Mercenary (which is one of my fav bands wohoooo) at their local stop this month was to be able to hand and talk backstage most of the time haha

Even more so when you go on tour with them, so I hope you guys will have lots of fun and awesome gigs! \m/

Thanks guys! Super pumped about this. After that, we're in the process of organizing an Asia tour for late next year too. Can't wait!