My Band Operatika Has Just Got Signed

dreamworld

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2005
This is the press release from our record company

OPERATIKA To Issue Debut Via Scarlet Records
Posted on Wednesday, January 30, 2008 at 13:07:59 EST

New Jersey-based symphonic power metallers OPERATIKA are now part of the Scarlet Records roster.

The quintet, already known for their super-intense live activity, have shared the stage with celebrated artists such as Nightwish, Helloween, Yngwie Malmsteen, Twisted Sister, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Sebastian Bach, Kamelot among others, and will release their debut CD, The Calling, next spring.

The album, which was already described as the perfect combination of singer Slava Popova’s harmonious operatic vocals, powerful guitar riffs and solos, melodic keyboard harmonies, intense bass (handled by world famous Michael LePond of SYMPHONY X) and fierce drumming, it’s truly a must-have for every fan of Nightwish, Stratovarius, Helloween, Children Of Bodom and Primal Fear.

Check out the latest news on www.scarletrecords.it, www.operatika.com or www.myspace.com/operatika .

Thanks for the Congrats. The album is in the final stages right now it's going to 11 songs and it in a monster step forward from our ep. lot of speed and crazy guitars solos and of coarse Mike Lepond on bass giving it his sound. SPV will be the world wide dist.

Congratulations to Operatika!!!
I've seen this band live some good 10 or so times and the band definitely deserves the recognition and the record deal. I now look forward to hear new material of you guys!!!
And a hello to my friend (and hottie) keyboardist Anna! =)

The calling is a kick ass song,And I will be buying the album when it comes out,will it be included on the album?

Congratulations to Operatika!!!
I've seen this band live some good 10 or so times and the band definitely deserves the recognition and the record deal. I now look forward to hear new material of you guys!!!
Ditto! Glad to hear good things are happening for you guys. Can't wait to hear the new material and also can't wait to see you guys again! Best wishes to you all and the little one. :headbang: