My band recording soon, in a cool studio!

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I mentioned awhile back that I had a band going. Still no website..haha, but that will come later. We've got a ton of original material ready, and I dare say it's all kickass stuff (to my ears). The band is called White Lighter, as a nod to the goofy urban legend that when Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Hendrix died...they all had a, gasp, white lighter in their pocket.

We are sort of a cross between Thin Lizzy, Sabbath, Motorhead, and few bands more on the psychedelic side of things.

Aaaaanyway, we are set to record now, and in the same studio in Oakland, CA where the following records were recorded:

Exodus - The Atrocity Exhibit
High on Fire - Surrounded by Thieves
Machine Head - The Blackening
Cathedral - Endtyme

...and a bunch of other, not necessarily metal titles.

Pretty cool. I'll keep you posted. Recording in March -

Very cool Wiz, can't wait to hear it. There's also a very good chance we'll hit the studio within the next couple of months too. You guys should fly down here and we can do dual CD-release show together. :lol:

Awesome. Also, you give me a free copy of the to-be-recorded CD, I'll give ya' one of mine! One way to build up the collection anyway.

Man... I need to go record an album so that I can keep up with the Jonses!

We are sort of a cross between Thin Lizzy, Sabbath, Motorhead, and few bands more on the psychedelic side of things.

SOLD! :headbang:Also waiting to listen eagerly :D.

Anytime you guys have any type of website let me know so I can put White Lighter in the musicians thread.

First two official recording days are April 6 and 7. Wanted to go for March, but busy schedules within the band prevented that. Getting ready and excited though....should post MP3s to check out almost immediately after.

First two official recording days are April 6 and 7. Wanted to go for March, but busy schedules within the band prevented that. Getting ready and excited though....should post MP3s to check out almost immediately after.

By all means! :kickass: