My band stuff

Well, that's what I said. I should have waited and put the thread just tomorrow. Sorry. Thank you to those who will try later.

Reason, but I don't know why, the damn program doesn't work anymore. Trying to make it work right now. It is a really long job though trying to make it look real.

Yeah hehehe, I really wonder what Chris thinks of my songs... even more about my solos!

Wow...... I`m listening to your music now...

Are falling angel a bit folk/viking inspired? When I heard it I could hear some death vocal, grim vocal and a chanting in my head..

The devil`s name is great... I simply love the opening..

Great work...

Well in fact, Falling Angel (which isn't really the steady name for the song) is a bit viking inspired cause I'm a big fan of Ensiferum and Wintersun, and I composed this song just after listening to the whole Ensiferum's first album. And I absolutly agree with you with the death vocal, that's what I thought too. And as I say on the web page, we are searching for a singer right now.

Thank you for listening to it, and thank you for loving it hehe. I just can't wait to get a singer on these songs.

{D|aBo|uS} said:
Well in fact, Falling Angel (which isn't really the steady name for the song) is a bit viking inspired cause I'm a big fan of Ensiferum and Wintersun, and I composed this song just after listening to the whole Ensiferum's first album. And I absolutly agree with you with the death vocal, that's what I thought too. And as I say on the web page, we are searching for a singer right now.

Thank you for listening to it, and thank you for loving it hehe. I just can't wait to get a singer on these songs.

Hopefully you get a singer soon cause it will be great hearing the songs with vocal.. Especially Fallen angel.. :Spin: Can`t wait..
Are you searching for a woman or a man vocal? I could send you a demo where I sing... Haha.. No I`m just kidding with you.. :D

He seems to have some problems with SoundClick. He also said he would check back later, hope he didn't forget, cause I'd really like to know his opinions.

{D|aBo|uS} said:
He seems to have some problems with SoundClick. He also said he would check back later, hope he didn't forget, cause I'd really like to know his opinions.
Hey {D|aBo|uS}
I still havn't been able to listen to your tunes. Personally I hate Soundclick, and have heard other people complain about it as well. If you send me an mp3 I will listen to it and give you my opinions on this thread.

brodericklessons@yahoo.com

take care, Chris.

All right, Thank you Chris. Didn't know that Soundclick was bullshit hehe. I'll send one mp3.

{D|aBo|uS} said:
All right, Thank you Chris. Didn't know that Soundclick was bullshit hehe. I'll send one mp3.
Hey {D|aBo|uS},
Cool fast heavy thrash tune. Tight guitar with the drums, I can't wait to here it with vocals. I like the solo as well, but it's a little ahead of the beat. the 2 things I would work on are recording tone of the guitar, and shortening the song a little. JMHO
Take Care, Chris.

I know for the damn solos... I had a hard time recording it... so I just let it this way... Just to mention that I noticed the problem, and that it isn't a usual thing to record it like shit hehe. But Thx for listening to it. I will check out what you said.

Tone is always the hardest thing for me to capture...it's like when I'm sitting in the room listening it sounds heavy and full but when I hear it recorded back it's lacking some of the warmth. I'm going to try and record some stuff this week, but it will just be my guitar into an effects processor and then into my computer using an old (but free) version of Sonar with some rad midi drums. :loco:

I use Cubase Six for the mixing process and Reason for the drums.... I won't tell you how I got them... hehehe. But same problem here, the guitar tone... always sound good in the room, but not so good on the cpu.