My Band Tranquil Sin's First Song... Moongarm

That was pretty sweet man, though I must say my ears hurt because of the recording quality :/. But that's understandable in that stage. There was a lot of good stuff in there, hope to hear more!

The Silent God and Winds of Dante are really good as a matter of fact. I suppose you used a drum machine on those, may I ask what kind of software/hardware did you use?

Sounds like Amon Amarth with a little more gothenburg sound.

Pretty cool. Can't wait to hear a better recording quality/vocals... and gotta throw some tom rolls/snare fills into the beats.

Wow, I'm impressed! And after reading Xendra's post I expected a lower quality of the samples. Dude, that's some real good stuff. :kickass:

I don't know Amon Amarth that well, but Moongram could also be another song on Immortal's "At the Heart of Winter" (great album by the way)!

Wow, I'm impressed! And after reading Xendra's post I expected a lower quality of the samples. Dude, that's some real good stuff. :kickass:

I don't know Amon Amarth that well, but Moongram could also be another song on Immortal's "At the Heart of Winter" (great album by the way)!

Heh, yeah, as a power/heavy metal man I'm not really used to harsh sounds like that. Like, what's that band again...Ulver I think, the sound is just horrible in my ears, but I guess there are people liking that too :).

Thank you very much! Yeah I can't wait to record vocals and have a better recording for drums n such. I'm really excited were gonna be recording another song tomorrow so I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks again for the comments :)

Heh, yeah, as a power/heavy metal man I'm not really used to harsh sounds like that. Like, what's that band again...Ulver I think, the sound is just horrible in my ears, but I guess there are people liking that too :).

Don't get me wrong: I prefer good quality, I like to enjoy the music. But to get an idea or in case of demos, I don't mind the quality. :)

Somehow the new sounds sound nowhere as rough on my ears, really awesome man! I can't get that damn riff from Standing In Defiance out of my head, the one at 1:07, great stuff! I even like the growler, if I can hear what he's growling even with that kind of recording, then it's a big plus from me! :D

Somehow the new sounds sound nowhere as rough on my ears, really awesome man! I can't get that damn riff from Standing In Defiance out of my head, the one at 1:07, great stuff! I even like the growler, if I can hear what he's growling even with that kind of recording, then it's a big plus from me! :D

Awesome glad you like it man! Yeah I hear that a lot for that riff. I'm proud to say I came up with it :p

The new tunes are good, and as Xendra said, that riff is really cool!
Oh, and the page looks very nice!

definatly good stuff
ive heard quite a bit of beginner bands and you've definatly got a good sound going
just get some better recording and some good vocals and ur set

Well, maybe you'll call me a little silly, but where do I find the song Standing in Defiance? When I follow the link in the first post of this thread I can find three songs (MoongarmTranquil Sin, Winds of Dante and The Silent God), but not Standing in Defiance. Is that one on another page? I'd really like to know if that riff at 1:07 is as amazing as rumored. :)