My Band Tranquil Sin's First Song... Moongarm

Alright! I like both songs, though the amazing riff at 1:07 of Standing in Defiance - to me - sounds somewhat buried in the mix, I mostly hear the vocals. But I like the part at 2:32 that leads in the slower part! And that slower part is great as well - the clean guitar and along with the drums getting louder and faster, really great! And Moongarm still reminds me a little of Immortal - even with vocals! Please take this is a compliment! :)

Keep up the good work dude!

New Studio RECORDING UP!

Good work! :kickass:

And a great song, I really enjoy listen to it, especially those parts at 2:40 and 3:40 (after the 1st and 2nd chorus) are great. By the way, I even can understand some words of the lyrics, guess if english would be my mother tongue it would be easier. :)

Thanks man I really appreciate. To be honest none of us like that recording therefore were recording with a mixer and all next practice and doing both Moongarm and Standing in Defiance with recording equipment. So hopefully we will have two full songs completely pro recorded :D

I just checked your site as I wanted to listen to Moongarm again... well, not online anymore :erk:

Instead I listened to the other songs there and... wow... Releasing the Tyrant is pretty awesome! I really dig that song! And there's one cool thing about it: as the slower part started (at 2:20) I immediately thought that I'd use a cross stick in this section. And I hardly did trust my ears as (at about 2:40) your drummer really played that technique. :) Don't know why it's hardly used in metal, it sometimes makes a song even better, not only in slower sections.

Keep up the good work! :kickass:

By the way, as I get to know Amon Amarth better and better, there are some similarities. :)

Yeah, I should have listened to Everlasting Dark as well. Now I did and it's the song I wanted to hear! :kickass:

Somehow I like Releasing the Tyrant and Moongarm/Everlasting Dark much more than Standing in Defiance... but possibly that song just needs some more spins.

SiD is being re-recorded cause the first verse is a full measure off due to our drummer being an asshole at them time... lol. He just messed up at the beginning and it through everyone off, but yeah I'm not a HUGE fan of SiD myself, but some people like it so whatever... lol

Well done dude! There are some good ideas in that song, like the "Immortal-part" at 3:30. This part could have also been on their "At the Heart of Winter" album. Is that clean voice in the chorus yours?

If I recall correctly, this song is even better than Everlasting Dark and... what's the name of the other song?... not SiD... Releasing the Tyrant! :)

The only sad thing is that your band isn't called Tranquil Sin anymore, I liked this name much more than the new one. However, the new song is great!

Well done dude! There are some good ideas in that song, like the "Immortal-part" at 3:30. This part could have also been on their "At the Heart of Winter" album. Is that clean voice in the chorus yours?

If I recall correctly, this song is even better than Everlasting Dark and... what's the name of the other song?... not SiD... Releasing the Tyrant! :)

The only sad thing is that your band isn't called Tranquil Sin anymore, I liked this name much more than the new one. However, the new song is great!

Thanks dude! Yeah the clean vocals are done by me. Yeah I wrote this song top to bottom so I'm pretty proud of it. Ahhh you like TS... one of the few hahaha.