My bands (As You Drown) debut on Metal Blade Rec.

Har märkt att ni inte använder någon tubescreamer live, är skivan inspelad med eller utan en tubescreamer?
Vi måste få en repris av vurpan från Henriksberg någon gång :lol:

Eng. - Noticed you don't use a tubescreamer live, is the album recorded with or without a tubescreamer?

Nej, vi använde den på något pålägg bara som jag minns. Funderar faktiskt på att sälja av den :) Vurpan var kanon haha!

Dude, jesus fucking christ does this groove SO hard, holy shit - I'm seriously grooving my fucking nads off here. Not the biggest fan of the kick, but too late now obviously :lol: Roaring guitar tone though, so fucking raw!

Dude, jesus fucking christ does this groove SO hard, holy shit - I'm seriously grooving my fucking nads off here. Not the biggest fan of the kick, but too late now obviously :lol: Roaring guitar tone though, so fucking raw!

Great to hear man :) Ofcourse there's stuff in the mix i'm not fully satisfied with either, but I think the mix has a pretty good balance overall. Cheers mate / Simon

Way to go on the song! I don't think I would be able to listen to this while driving because I would definitely want to drive over other cars thus destroying lives. Great track none the less, congrats on Metal Blade as well brother!

Dude this is fucking insanely amazingly brutal.

FUCK this is awesome!!!

THE TONE :worship:
THE RIFFS :worship:
THE VOX :worship:
THE DRUMS :worship:

Seriously man I love it. Will definitely check your band out.

holy shitttt, this is one of the best mixes i've ever heard, for real and the song is amazing to boot.

that kick is SLAMMIN' and the guitars are a very nice departure from the usual mesa recto cab and 1x57 tone.

good shit